Toy Story, Frozen, Zootopia byke for sequels

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I can’t believe so many of you liked Zootopia I thought it was too obvious—the messages they were trying to convey. Theres a movie called Cats Don’t Dance that does a better job, and its themes are much more subtle. Also a bunch of great musical numbers in that movie.
damn that's a movie I haven't heard in years :russ:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
toy story 4 was so unnecessary, wtf @ a 5
They need guaranteed moneymakers so they'll keep churning out sequels as long as they can. I think they also have Inside Out sequel coming out soon.

Bob Iger is back and restructuring the whole Disney, Hulu is on the chopping block but he's still claiming they won't sell ESPN.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They announced the inside out one last year...and a sequel could be interesting, since it can be about an older whatever her name was (can't think of it at this moment)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They need guaranteed moneymakers so they'll keep churning out sequels as long as they can. I think they also have Inside Out sequel coming out soon.

Bob Iger is back and restructuring the whole Disney, Hulu is on the chopping block but he's still claiming they won't sell ESPN.
big difference between a part 5 and part 2, especially when they put a bow on the franchise twice in part 3 and 4

that said, a sequel to inside out has the potential to be amazing. it did a really great job of explaining emotions, adding a few more complex emotions to the mix or having them respond to more complex situations now that she's older, that could be cool