Tower of Fantasy - PS5 PS4 PC Android iOS - Free MMORPG

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If you start a new server, to delete your old account on the previous server, you have to go to settings/customer support/ and write in the form that you want it deleted.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
LOOKS like there is a story skips but it’s actually optional. I was able to check by looking at Story in Settings option and it no longer shows all those chapters skipped that it showed before the launch bugs. So to go back and do them you have to head back to the level you started instead of going to Vera but to do that you have to go settings/missions and actually CHOOSE it then it will highlight and show the portal.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
After I went back to the starting map the next mission was the Battle Arena and it was fun. However, I unlocked some features I have no idea how to use like Matrices. Watched this vid, it made it make sense.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The cooking in this game isn’t as intuitive as Zelda. SMH. You gotta do a mission just to unlock recipes smh.

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
18a2a045be292-screenshot-Url.jpg

18a2a047a4611-screenshot-Url.jpg

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
bout to load this up. tried to get back into genshin but im not about to be grinding to level up all these old ass characters. hopefully the gameplay loop in this game is better.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
bout to load this up. tried to get back into genshin but im not about to be grinding to level up all these old ass characters. hopefully the gameplay loop in this game is better.
I thought I’d be heavily relying on this map: Tower of Fantasy Interactive Map

But I haven’t even had the chance to use it because there’s so much random shyt in this game. Like the only “grinding” I do is by following the story in Aesperia. Completing missions normally basically for each Chapter. I read that Aesperia is not as fun a Vera and that I should’ve just skipped Aesperia and go straight to Vera but for sake of experiencing the full story I’m gonna finish Aesperia. I’m not as bored as veterans say I would be because when I pause the game and click on the events, I’m able to play short mini games that easily give me resources that would normally take awhile or grinding to collect.

Those events are a huge cheat!!!! It makes it so easy to power your character, weapons, gear and matrices up. The more you progress, the more random mini-games you unlock. Sometimes when I open a chest, I get to enter a dream mini-game. Then there are purple star gates that also have mini game scattered around the world.

The fastest I’ve ever leveled up though was when I clicked on the Chat icon on the bottom left and clicked the blue Match button. I would then connect to some group or level that’s usually higher level than me and a team would carry me and I’d unlock some dope shyt and my levels would jump up in rank fast. I’m now at the point now that I’m not being carried, I carry my weight. It only took like 4 of those missions for me to catch up strength wise.

I drive the vehicle everywhere and I use teleportion often when I’m trying to beat the story I feel like I can always explore in-depth later.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
smh. I created a big titty tanned chick and hit the uninstaller. now im playing honkai star rail :banderas: