Tower of Fantasy - PS5 PS4 PC Android iOS - Free MMORPG

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Some good tips here. For example: "When you're just starting, climbing can be a challenge, as you don't have a large stamina bar. The good news is there is a way to climb that doesn't use any stamina at all. When climbing, simply detach from the wall (on PC, this is done with ctrl by default) without moving in a specific direction. Then, double jump upwards and reattach to the wall. This doesn't use any stamina (which kind of seems like an oversight on the developer's part) and lets you reach heights that would be impossible were you to simply try and climb your way to the top normally. With this pro-tip in hand, no mountain or cliff is too high, so explore to your heart's content."

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Thats false bruh, you can run up to 4 players co-op.
Is that a new feature? I really wanted to like Genshin Impact. I played it for at least two hours on PS5 last year I never saw that option, just straight up deleted it because it wouldn't let me use some of the swords I collected that shyt pissed me off.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Edit: The following posts are me mad cause the PS5 launch was initially buggy and screwed up but they’ve fixed those issues so I’m deleting my complaints.

Last edited:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I still want to try this, is the combat better than genshin?
I think the combats dope, but at least the first couple hours is mostly dialogue and cut scenes :comeon:. I keep skipping them but it's goddamn nonstop :why:. But from everything I've seen, eventually that ends? I hope so, maybe others can give more info that are farther along.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
189dc67c2e676-screenshot-Url.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Aight y’all I gave it a second chance and it looks like they’ve fixed the issues I had. They added way more descriptions and info and most importantly of all, they fixed the UI. I started a new account and it started in English this time instead of Japanese. The quality of life improvements is a huge difference compared to the bullshyt I went through on launch.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Spent all night playing this shyt but I got stuck at a relic and gave up. It's the omnion handcannon. It just doesn't work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited: