Toure Claims His Male Family Member Abruptly Ended His Internship With Diddy After Allegedly Diddy Wanted Them To Spend The Night Together

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall playing "which person do I dislike more?"

I doubt a journalist would risk slandering someone when they could easily be proven wrong if Puff pursued legal action. I believe him.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
This nikka?

"He couldn't stop asking me to do anal, how I looked naked, if I had sex over the weekend, what it would be like to fukk me..." Dani wrote in the comments.

Also included in Essence's report are screenshots of Touré's apology he sent Dani on Instagram after she wrote her comment.

:mjlol:

I hate weasel nikkas like Toure. They're the type to shyt on someone else while trying to deflect from themselves. Diddy is low hanging fruit *pause* right now so even scumbags like Toure with stains on their jacket feel safe poking out their chest out.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If true you see how the "family member" was giving a choice and not force and was like no I'm good, but everyone else happens to "be forced" instead of being a willing participant.
Yeah cause that's how crime works.

Cause If a person didn't murder 1 guy, it's no way possible that he did murder another because if that was the case why didn't he murder the other guy? :dead:

I swear coli mafukkas just dumb ass rape enthusiasts.