Toure ask Ghostface about his trans daughter. Ghost doesnt know what to say

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Any man saying they wouldn't be disappointed if their son was like that is a lying bytch......or D Wade.

Imagine all your homies talking, being proud of their children, then they get to you and you have to tell them "oh yeah, my son a trizznanny":mjcry:

Where is the pride in that?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Any man saying they wouldn't be disappointed if their son was like that is a lying bytch......or D Wade.

Imagine all your homies talking, being proud of their children, then they get to you and you have to tell them "oh yeah, my son a trizznanny":mjcry:

I hear that type of thought.

But if it's your kid in my mind you love it regardless.

Pride with kids?

Kids who grew up in abusive homes could give a fukk about making their parents proud.

There's alot of deadbeat parents still looking to be proud of their kids when they themselves are trash - addicts, cheaters.

I believe you can only be proud of yourself and your own accomplishments. That's the only thing anyone has control of.

Last edited:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop

Kbot was happy about his uncle

Crumple

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Nikka referred to his own child as “that person.”

They, them, theirs.

It's kinda to be accepted at this point.

I don't roll with people like that, but I have some trans/gay friends and I accept them. It's all love.

In my personal life I'm straight and committed to my beautiful wifey. Crazy about her. Never cheated on any girl in 42 years.

Just trying to put these kids on the value of work, setting goals, teamwork, health and both old and new testament Bibles 👌

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another reason why i dont fukk with toure. You can tell ghost got mad because he was getting into his personal business though he was trying to keep his composure and anger in check. Toure was and still is a shytty journalist.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hate it had to be ghost..this was hilarious in a sad way..bruh said that’s method man with the daughter..Toure know damn welll who he wanted to bring up..everybody a troll

Another reason why i dont fukk with toure. You can tell ghost got mad because he was getting into his personal business though he was trying to keep his composure and anger in check. Toure was and still is a shytty journalist.

If he had any balls at all, he would've asked Ghost about it directly.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
hate it had to be ghost..this was hilarious in a sad way..bruh said that’s method man with the daughter..Toure know damn welll who he wanted to bring up..everybody a troll

Thats why nikkas don’t be doing interviews. These journalists always try some slick/sensationalist shyt.