Total Singer Pamela Long Says Ex-Husband Manipulated Cyntoia Brown Into Marrying Him

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Disclaimer

She ws given 51 to life at 16, 17 yo.

That sentence was racist and a kid should atleast be given a chance at changing.

I hated that sentence

But, she killed a man tricking on her. She robbed him of a gun, money and his car and her defense put it on another criminal she rolled with. All the evidence showed it was cold blooded murder.

My beef aint with her or her defense--she was a child and they did they're.

But she wasnt being pimped. And i was 16, 17 once, she was misguided but not totally oblivious to what she was doing.

I just don't like the idea Rihanna and Kim Kardashian can spin this to a little pretty lite skin girl was just standing up to her male oppressor.

That whole shyt was nasty.

That said, I'm glad she's out. But, like most of the news coverage I'm sure she'll never talk about what actually happened

yall simps throw the cape on when its a female. nikkas commit murder at 16, 17 and they get 80 years ... and yall be up in the threads talkin how they deserved it . :camby:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
She killed a pedophile cac rapist. That's all they need to know. He was 40 something and she was 16 and feared for her life so she killed him. Now she free and getting to the money and getting a big platform. I salute her and her husband. I hope they continue to be successful and hopefully she can get a movie made about her life and it end up being a major hit

she killed a cac? u sure ? lol

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
she killed a cac? u sure ? lol

You don't know the story?
This is the pedophile that tried to rape her that she killed
19709934-7572695-Brown_Long_spent_15_years_in_prison_after_she_was_convicted_of_f-a-1_1571089099411.jpg

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
i know what she did and how it went down . just thought it was a breh

Nah he was a cac. That's the reason alot of c00ns and cacs mad about her being free living her best life. If he was a breh you wouldn't hear nothing negative about her at all. It would've been nothing but "He shouldn't of been trying to rape a 16 year old at 40 something in the first place".