Total Singer Pamela Long Says Ex-Husband Manipulated Cyntoia Brown Into Marrying Him

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Wasn't it stated by one of Cyntonia Browns friends in court that she told her that she shot the dude because she just wanted to see how it felt like in addition to robbing him?

Good luck to her husband, because I think chick is a straight up murderer. Plus she is partially institutionalized and not to mention her messed up background. All of it together just spells an unhappy ending. He better not make her upset.

If you want to see what someone legit having an injustice rightly overturned for them is like, check out that HBO doc on Bryan Stevenson. I still think this chicks case is some bullshyt but whatever.
Regardless of how the real events played out. I think 15 years for a 16 year old sex trafficking victim is more than enough time.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Regardless of how the real events played out. I think 15 years for a 16 year sex trafficking victim is more than enough time.
:mjlol:

This girl's case was the biggeat psy-op ever.

Shows how little research the average pwraon does when emotions are on the line.

I agree if you take the bolded out. But waching ppl posting pics of her in pigtails and the obvious bias to her appearance was crazy.

Her defense admitted she wasnt being pimped in a parole.

Same with the lady who pulled the gun on her husband.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:mjlol:

This girl's case was the biggeat psy-op ever.

Shows how little research the average pwraon does when emotions are on the line.

I agree if you take the bolded out. But waching ppl posting pics of her in pigtails and the obvious bias to her appearance was crazy.

Her defense admitted she wasnt being pimped in a parole.

Same with the lady who pulled the gun on her husband.
Just like we argue that minors can't consent to sex the same should be the case for a minor that has a pimp no matter how willing she may have been. A 16 year old with a pimp is being victimized. I'm not saying she's completely innocent or should have been absolved of her actions but 15 years given her circumstances was more than enough of a punishment.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just like we argue that minors can't consent to sex the same should be the case for a minor that has a pimp no matter how willing she may have been. A 16 year old with a pimp is being victimized. I'm not saying she's completely innocent or should have been absolved of her actions but 15 years given her circumstances was more than enough of a punishment.

Disclaimer

She ws given 51 to life at 16, 17 yo.

That sentence was racist and a kid should atleast be given a chance at changing.

I hated that sentence

But, she killed a man tricking on her. She robbed him of a gun, money and his car and her defense put it on another criminal she rolled with. All the evidence showed it was cold blooded murder.

My beef aint with her or her defense--she was a child and they did they're.

But she wasnt being pimped. And i was 16, 17 once, she was misguided but not totally oblivious to what she was doing.

I just don't like the idea Rihanna and Kim Kardashian can spin this to a little pretty lite skin girl was just standing up to her male oppressor.

That whole shyt was nasty.

That said, I'm glad she's out. But, like most of the news coverage I'm sure she'll never talk about what actually happened

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
How big of a simp do you have to be to marry a woman who killed a random guy in his sleep, and just got out of jail for it?

He ain't got nothing to worry about. She clearly in love with him and sees herself as blessed and lucky for him to accept her and to be with her. Plus she killed a cac who was a pedophile trying to rape her. And I thought society hated pedophiles and rapists. And I thought this forum hated cacs so bad especially if they are white supremacist pedophile rapists.

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Disclaimer

She ws given 51 to life at 16, 17 yo.

That sentence was racist and a kid should atleast be given a chance at changing.

I hated that sentence

But, she killed a man tricking on her. She robbed him of a gun, money and his car and her defense put it on another criminal she rolled with. All the evidence showed it was cold blooded murder.

My beef aint with her or her defense--she was a child and they did they're.

But she wasnt being pimped. And i was 16, 17 once, she was misguided but not totally oblivious to what she was doing.

I just don't like the idea Rihanna and Kim Kardashian can spin this to a little pretty lite skin girl was just standing up to her male oppressor.

That whole shyt was nasty.

That said, I'm glad she's out. But, like most of the news coverage I'm sure she'll never talk about what actually happened

It's good to see the system going against cacs in favor of black people. With all these cacs and cops getting off or getting a slap on the wrist for harming and killing unarmed innocent black people and white people rooting for them and giving them a platform it feel good to see black people do the same to cacs and go free and have black people rooting for them and giving them a platform

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's good to see the system going against cacs in favor of black people. With all these cacs and cops getting off or getting a slap on the wrist for harming and killing unarmed innocent black people and white people rooting for them and giving them a platform it feel good to see black people do the same to cacs and go free and have black people rooting for them and giving them a platform
Bro i got a degree in Crim Jus

I get it...they still railroaded her

She was a troubled youth and 51 years is fuxking insane for a minor

But I'm disgusted that ppl wont even do simple readinf that debunks

Bigger than thia case it shows how easily we're controlled

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Bro i got a degree in Crim Jus

I get it...they still railroaded her

She was a troubled youth and 51 years is fuxking insane for a minor

But I'm disgusted that ppl wont even do simple readinf that debunks

Bigger than thia case it shows how easily we're controlled

She killed a pedophile cac rapist. That's all they need to know. He was 40 something and she was 16 and feared for her life so she killed him. Now she free and getting to the money and getting a big platform. I salute her and her husband. I hope they continue to be successful and hopefully she can get a movie made about her life and it end up being a major hit