Tory Lanez spends 35k in a store that racially profiled him to prove a point

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
When I'm in downtown sf I get treated great cause of my height combined w how I'm dressed/carry myself. Please believe its not always the same when my beard is scraggly and I'm in sweats.

Either way he still lost on principle.
this is something that goes over a lot of peoples heads.
Its not so much that you may be black...its the way youre dressed and carry yourself.

When im dressed for work...people dont even look twice at me.

But if youre dressed like a rapper?
WTF you think people are going to think?
Especially nowadays when its not uncommon for a bunch of kids to run in a store and rush out w/ whatever they can fit in their hands.

Plus...this dude called the white man a N!gga...WTF? :hhh:

Yall really expect people to respect someone like that?
If im out somewhere w/ my fam...and then a bunch of rowdy ass dudes walk in talking about N1gga this, and n!gga that...you best believe ima look at them funny.

Daps
When most of the coli wakes up in the morning and sees this thread they're going to skip over this post and keep going with the original theme of the thread

You don't think the store fosters that environment no different than a club who has a particular set of employees carry out their policies regarding forbidding people of color coming into their establishment? You think it's by chance Tory was met by such hostility? Tory is dumb on his own but here you come sounding even worse by being satisfied by his dumb explanation and taking on this attitude like the rest of us don't get it. You have the brains of a fresh piece of dog shyt on a hot summer day :hhh:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
can't condone racial profiling or any type of shyt like that but lets be honest here Tory's whole style and music is like the personification of "Credit Card Scammer". those luxury store dudes are on high alert now you got kids bumrushing stores and running out with designer gear :russ: kids wearing the same nike tech for 7 days in a row walking into Saks screaming "where's the balmain at :mjgrin:"

Tory just winning at life being a successful young dude and being his own boss is enough. the point's proven. he don't gotta prove anything to anybody. blowing someone's salary on some bullshyt you probably didn't want in the first place isn't the best way to prove a point :russ:

the jordan Grin is probably the best representation of this whole situation --->> :mjgrin:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Showing off for other Black people.

Tory wasn't excited or happy about being profiled here and the white security guard wasn't impressed by Tory spending 35 thousand after being treated poorly, in fact, the security guard probably can't even imagine spending that kind of money to prove a point after being treated like a thieving peasant.

I SMH when I heard "Gucci" down and "Louis V. down" what is the fascination with these Italian designers that are more racist than american cacs.. they have litterally said they dont want too many black people buying their shyt.

Top designers accused of racism

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I SMH when I heard "Gucci" down and "Louis V. down" what is the fascination with these Italian designers that are more racist than american cacs.. they have litterally said they dont want too many black people buying their shyt.

Many people attach their self worth to the value of their clothing and other material goods.

Daps
Reppin
Da Block
can't condone racial profiling or any type of shyt like that but lets be honest here Tory's whole style and music is like the personification of "Credit Card Scammer". those luxury store dudes are on high alert now you got kids bumrushing stores and running out with designer gear :russ: kids wearing the same nike tech for 7 days in a row walking into Saks screaming "where's the balmain at :mjgrin:"

Tory just winning at life being a successful young dude and being his own boss is enough. the point's proven. he don't gotta prove anything to anybody. blowing someone's salary on some bullshyt you probably didn't want in the first place isn't the best way to prove a point :russ:

the jordan Grin is probably the best representation of this whole situation --->> :mjgrin:
giphy.gif

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps

:ohhh: some of these I can see are true... one notable dude missing was the dude from Dior back in the day John Galiano ... he got blackballed from the industry for racism (but note, it was anti-semetic racism... THATs what it took for him to get the axe)... but Marc Jacobs on that list? That's a huge surprise... I honestly don't believe that and would need to see receipts.

Karl Lagerfeld looks like a nazi :russ: