Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bro why do these kids just litter so much? What is the point? Just showing up, causing chaos, trashing shyt, and leaving.
Arrive.RaiseHell.LeaveT-shirt27StoneCold27SteveAustin.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I didn't realize how big these kids are until a few weeks ago. Breh went to Japan and had a small army of Japs following him. Him and Speed. I thought it was just Japanese overcrowding by they were following them. I thought only nikkas watched Kai.

Taking that energy to NYC, with Americans, is crazy.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I didn't realize how big these kids are until a few weeks ago. Breh went to Japan and had a small army of Japs following him. Him and Speed. I thought it was just Japanese overcrowding by they were following them. I thought only nikkas watched Kai.

I actually saw them dudes when they were out there, They were playing at a park near a hotel we were at and damn near every breh in japan was at the court

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

He bigger than adin now