Top Dolla is a worthless sack of shyt

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I actually think Adonis has potential to be a solid mid-carder. Would like to see him get away from Top & do some solo shyt.
Funny thing is, when I see pics of the group my eyes immediately go to him :dame:

He seems to have the most presence out of the three but I never hear about him. I agree with what someone said about making Top Dolla the Suge. Make this dude the scrappy Pac type and let them cook

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top Dolla and Hit Row are def some of the talents that HHH is disappointed that he brought back. This team was really carried by Swerve

I think the group needs a leader. It won’t succeed with Top Dolla as the #1 guy. Dolla comes off corny. Adonis is just there and sometimes looks like he doesn’t fit the gimmick. B-Fab has a star presence. The group would be DOA without her. Group was good when Swerve was the star. The only way I think to salvage them is to turn them heel. That would at least keep Dolla from being as corny as he is now……maybe

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He can spin this into a win

Next time he goes for the spot, Adonis steps in front of him like “Nooooooo”

:whoa:

Make it a reoccurring thing in their matches. Build anticipation.

Play into it for a few months, and then finally… Boom, he hits the spot at a PLE. Crowd goes wild..

Make lemonade

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
He can spin this into a win

Next time he goes for the spot, Adonis steps in front of him like “Nooooooo”

:whoa:

Make it a reoccurring thing in their matches. Build anticipation.

Play into it for a few months, and then finally… Boom, he hits the spot at a PLE. Crowd goes wild..

Make lemonade

Genius

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think the group needs a leader. It won’t succeed with Top Dolla as the #1 guy. Dolla comes off corny. Adonis is just there and sometimes looks like he doesn’t fit the gimmick. B-Fab has a star presence. The group would be DOA without her. Group was good when Swerve was the star. The only way I think to salvage them is to turn them heel. That would at least keep Dolla from being as corny as he is now……maybe
I think they should get B-Fab to be the Zelina Vega of the group, but I think group is dead unless they can get a single wrestler they can focus on. Like you said, you can't have top dolla as the main guy in a group. I think he would've been better off as an enforcer for the main wrestler of a group. No clue, why he doesn't have a strong moveset. He should be like what Solo Sikoa is for the bloodline. I think they lost the dynamic they had for group when Swerve didn't return with them

Last edited: