Top Dolla is a worthless sack of shyt

UptownSoulja

Kevin Gates Stunt Double
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
He doesn’t have the charisma to pull of his current gimmick.. his crew is inspired by death row and he lowkey looks like suge knight.. they should repackage him as the :birdman: suge knight-type “ceo” of hit row, hanging Elias off a balcony until he signs to him and shyt :mjlol:..
somebody tag Haitch

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need to bite the bullet and bring in Carmelo and Trick and make a new stable
I thought about it and I wouldn’t saddle Carmelo and Trick with this group. It would bring Carmelo down. I also thought MVP, but I can’t see Dolla in an enforcer roll. Honestly, I think they should follow the Street Profits blueprint and be the kid friendly tag team to get people hyped in the opening match. Have Dolla tone down on the corniness and his crappy Rock cosplay and he’ll be decent. Actually I would put them in 8-man tags matches on the house shows and team them up with New Day and let them get mentored. It’ll be hard, but they aren’t a lost cause

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
On the Graphsody podcast they said some of the "Triple H" guys they brought back, arent working out, mentioning Hit Row. They said they are going with 1 of 3 plans for Hit Row.
1. Cut them
2. Turn them heel.
3. Send them back to NXT.

This was on Saturday's pod.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On the Graphsody podcast they said some of the "Triple H" guys they brought back, arent working out, mentioning Hit Row. They said they are going with 1 of 3 plans for Hit Row.
1. Cut them
2. Turn them heel.
3. Send them back to NXT.

This was on Saturday's pod.
Thwt group needs to be retooled completely.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Thwt group needs to be retooled completely.

Gotta blow them up

I don't really know what to do with Top Dolla dude just doesn't have it. He's a lost cause.

Adonis give him a name/gimmick refresh and let him sink or float in NXT.

B-Fab has a good look, but I don't think she's got wrestling instincts. I feel like she could make a decent valet but again her instincts are off and I don't know if it can be fixed. Trick and Melo don't need her but would be a good spot to valet test her. Edris and Blade could be a spot for her. I've only seen a small bit of Pretty Deadly but if they were called maybe use her repackaged for them.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tUmX26.png

kfwhvP.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: