Top Dolla is a worthless sack of shyt

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He and the Bucks were chirping at each other for a while. That soured him to a lot of internet fans. The fact that he's come back sucking hasn't helped his case but a lot of the needle he's getting is because he was dunking on their golden boys.
Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that he sucks and says a bunch of delusional shyt

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Don’t nobody care about that

The group just hella ass

Even before Hit Row came back people were going at Top on Twitter all the time. Even if they were good he'd still get hate. It's beyond his work.

And yes, Hit Row are ass.

Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that he sucks and says a bunch of delusional shyt

I literally said the fact that he's come back sucking doesn't help his case, can you read?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Hit Row needs to be put out of its misery. That botch was so bad that it damn near killed the show :dead:

I don’t know about B Fab being wrestler but as a manager and personality she can be a star.

Adonis is a good athlete and has in ring skills but he’s nondescript and doesn’t stand out much. I would keep him around until I could figure out what to do with him. Maybe turn him, B Fab heel and then bring in a big guy that’s actually intimidating unlike Top Dolla.

If Osmos wasn’t with MVP, he would be my choice.

Top Dolla is fired, released, endeavored, dropped, let go, sent home ETC ETC. He stinks it up everytime he’s in the ring and his raps are a 6 pack of ass. I’m not trying to be no hater but dude is embarrassing to watch. He makes WWE look 2nd rate everytime he’s out there wrestling or rapping.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole: “there is absolutely no way
You gotta be kidding me!!”

well-there-it-is.gif