Top Dolla is a worthless sack of shyt

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Holy shyt if that jump was any worse he would have self Stun Gunned himself on that rope

2bAt__.gif

Side note, everyone always comments on Top Dolla or B Fab but what about Great Value JTG? How is he?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Might have to think Top Dolla could coast as a commentator/media personality instead of an actual wrestler at this point. I found him likeable when he hosted that WWE Treasures joint on A&E
Yea, that's more his lane. He's got a likeable enough personality and he seems like a good dude, but he ain't cut out to be a wrestler. B-Fab and Ashante should be sent back to developmental and they should use this dude for media stuff. They got pushed to the main roster too soon.

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
He doesn’t have the charisma to pull of his current gimmick.. his crew is inspired by death row and he lowkey looks like suge knight.. they should repackage him as the :birdman: suge knight-type “ceo” of hit row, hanging Elias off a balcony until he signs to him and shyt :mjlol:..

I thought this was going to be his role but he just turned out to be someone uncle having a good time

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Is B-Fab worth keeping around?
She looks the part. I kind of put her in the same category as Maxine with Maximum male models. They are basically old school valets. Not managers. Like Woman was in WCW.

B fab has enough training to do some moves and take bumps though.