Top Boy Series 3 Discussion Thread | (Netflix)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do y’all lawyers and Judges in England still wear that pin curled powdered white wig on top of their head?? Like why and what purpose does it serve??
:dahell:
Black Lawyers in England have to wear that wig costume on top of their head?? I’m sorry but that would change my whole career trajectory making appearances in the crown’s court with a King George 15th century hair hat, is this only for criminal Court? what about traffic court? So many questions . What about if you appear before the Crown pro se? Does that require the wearing of a British judicial hair hat by civilians? What if I outright refuse the hair hat during trial - will I be held in contempt of court and have my license to practice law revoked?

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm on episode 4 of the new season and this has been a snooze fest so far :francis:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Why do y’all lawyers and Judges in England still wear that pin curled powdered white wig on top of their head?? Like why and what purpose does it serve??
:dahell:
Black Lawyers in England have to wear that wig costume on top of their head?? I’m sorry but that would change my whole career trajectory making appearances in the crown’s court with a King George 15th century hair hat, is this only for criminal Court? what about traffic court? So many questions . What about if you appear before the Crown pro se? Does that require the wearing of a British judicial hair hat by civilians? What if I outright refuse the hair hat during trial - will I be held in contempt of court and have my license to practice law revoked?

They still do that in Nigeria too fam (former British colony)

Law.jpg

Probably to uphold the sacridity of the law.
You know, the country still upholds the royal family and all that. Certain traditions probably stick I guess.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
damn sully moving like that ?? Why doesn’t he fukk with Jamie at all ?

A few of his bredrens got murked because of Jamie. The whole Modie and Sully's cousin thing as well. I also think that line Jaq hit him with about family fukked him up. He knows Dushane will always be loyal to him, but if Jamie can just let go of his right hand like that, its only a matter of time before he comes back at Sully and Dushane. He would have respected Jamie if he at least put up a fight. He respected Jaq for how she handled her situation. Hated it, but respected it. Jamie was already on thin ice with Sully from Spain.

Last edited: