LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
One dies while other goes to prison for life to maintain some realism. Either way neither should get away scott free.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
was looking up the release date…thought it was friday but it’s thursday and the site I was looking at said it was gonna be 6 eps

*edit*

netflix confirms it as well
Man that’s wild man at least its more episodes than summerhouse seasons

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man that’s wild man at least its more episodes than summerhouse seasons

I like 6-7 eps…I can enjoyably knock it out in a day…take an edible…fix me a good drink or two and I can probably finish it before it gets dark outside

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
But word would’ve been Dushane crew Abors snitches
And Sully hearing that he probably would’ve went and done Michael himself seeing how much he wanted to clap gem with no proof whatsoever that he was the rat in season 1 lol
Mike was a kid. Hadn't hit puberty yet. Scare him? Yes. Kill him? No. Remember Mike has a family. Mom and younger brother. You think he could just get murdered and Dushane wouldn't be suspect number 1? How fast would the entire hood turn if they found out they killed an 11 year old. Man's would be lining up to take their heads off.

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
I think Sully is the new “top boy” and “fires” Dushane.

Dushane is out but Sully gets involved with the new cac boss and needs help.

Dushane makes a choice and re-enters the game and helps him despite being told by everyone around him not to.

But after dealing with the cac they both end up arrested. One of them then RATS on the other for LESS jail time.
Dushane would rat if his back was against the wall. What he did to get Jamie locked up was snitching. But he won’t be given that opportunity cus the feds want him the most.

I think Sully ain’t even making it to the finale. Or some mad ting will happen to him. I say this because Kano (his actor) stormed off set while they were filming, must’ve been a reason for that.