Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Finished season 2. :wow:
Sully bruv! nikka kidnapping his cousin like cmon how can man be surprised at him offing Jamie :dead:

I wonder though was Dushane finna go kill Michael or sort him out?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also anotha observation from season 2
Dushane’s Attorney ting “Now Move on” wasn’t really disguisted at what Dushane did with Kayla’s kid or all that she flipped when she saw Dushane had another likkle ting in his flat that he was fukking yeah?
She thought that she was the only one and that caused the split between her and mans :manny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:what: they really rated you poster of the year wit these weak takes
*looks at this nikkas username*

You can't be.... :patrice::mjlol::mjlol:

Anyway, I've seen shows like Power and Snowfall get compared to The Wire on this very forum, social media, and real life. So again, I think this comparison is inevitable. I personally think the better comparison is with Gomorrah. I also don't give a fukk about the vast majority of people's opinions, so comparisons tend to be pointless to me.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Finished season 2. :wow:
Sully bruv! nikka kidnapping his cousin like cmon how can man be surprised at him offing Jamie :dead:

I wonder though was Dushane finna go kill Michael or sort him out?
Sort him out. Dushane couldn't kill Michael. Think about what kind of monster he would look like to his people, let alone Summerhouse. Word would travel very quickly around the hood that Dushane killed a kid.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Sort him out. Dushane couldn't kill Michael. Think about what kind of monster he would look like to his people, let alone Summerhouse. Word would travel very quickly around the hood that Dushane killed a kid.
But word would’ve been Dushane crew Abors snitches
And Sully hearing that he probably would’ve went and done Michael himself seeing how much he wanted to clap gem with no proof whatsoever that he was the rat in season 1 lol

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch Dushane realise the walls are closing in to then bow out the game only for sully to die straight away as top boy

Sully is smart but too reckless

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn’t realize it’s only gonna be 6 eps…will be an easy marathon

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think Sully is the new “top boy” and “fires” Dushane.

Dushane is out but Sully gets involved with the new cac boss and needs help.

Dushane makes a choice and re-enters the game and helps him despite being told by everyone around him not to.

But after dealing with the cac they both end up arrested. One of them then RATS on the other for LESS jail time.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I think Sully is the new “top boy” and “fires” Dushane.

Dushane is out but Sully gets involved with the new cac boss and needs help.

Dushane makes a choice and re-enters the game and helps him despite being told by everyone around him not to.

But after dealing with the cac they both end up arrested. One of them then RATS on the other for LESS jail time.
sully rattin on dudu confirmed