re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"it's not Al anymore, it's Dunk!"

omg I'm cracking the fukk up

what year was this? 1999?

that's not even a real commerical? from Jack and Jill 2011? I thought it was from 90's.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ya'll sleeping on his work in The Irishman

The "you dumb mothafukkas" and "they wouldn't dare" scenes were GOAT tier Al :banderas:

This was comedy too :mjlol:

He was 'pretty good' in the Irishman, and his accent was actually on point for that era Detroit.

THAT movie was absolutely stolen by Joe Pesci. I'll likely make this thread about Pesci soon...but that is like a top THREE performance by Pesci ever.

this is one of BOTH of their best scenes ever. Its probably in my top ten pacino. Pacino with the "I went to school for FIVE....:ufdup: fukkIN YEARS...FIVE fukkIN YEARS :demonic: I didn't name ONE fukkin name :birdman:"

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He was 'pretty good' in the Irishman, and his accent was actually on point for that era Detroit.

THAT movie was absolutely stolen by Joe Pesci. I'll likely make this thread about Pesci soon...but that is like a top THREE performance by Pesci ever.

this is one of BOTH of their best scenes ever. Its probably in my top ten pacino. Pacino with the "I went to school for FIVE....:ufdup: fukkIN YEARS...FIVE fukkIN YEARS :demonic: I didn't name ONE fukkin name :birdman:"

Yeah Pesci is incredible in that film.

Mf was gone for 20 years, reunited with the fam, stole the show then disappeared into the ether again