Top 4 Cody title fueds you want to see between now and Mania [and your best choice for mania match]

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I think it is in Cody's best interest to not enter February 2025 as Champion. Faces are better off chasing the title and shouldn't have long/marathon type runs unless it's a situation like Seth Rollins needed to establish the WHC as something worth a damn or you're using the title/main event spotlight to have a Ricochet type damn near luck into the title but he spends the first half of it elevating his game and becoming a top guy.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think it is in Cody's best interest to not enter February 2025 as Champion. Faces are better off chasing the title and shouldn't have long/marathon type runs unless it's a situation like Seth Rollins needed to establish the WHC as something worth a damn or you're using the title/main event spotlight to have a Ricochet type damn near luck into the title but he spends the first half of it elevating his game and becoming a top guy.
Him losing it in December to Rock, Gunther, or Orton is a good idea. Then rumble comes around, and he has to try to three peat (he'll fail) but find a way to get a title shot somehow still, overcoming odds.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Orton (Mania)
Gunther
AJ
Balor

Nakamura got hoed so bad in the feud some people forgot it happened already :mjcry:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
AJ Styles
Finn Balor
Randy Orton
Gunther

Should be his first four fueds

Don’t want to see the him wrestle Dwayne again.

Wouldn’t be mad if Cody lost the title to Gunther to set up Wrestlemania 41.