Top 4 Cody title fueds you want to see between now and Mania [and your best choice for mania match]

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5279.jpg

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Gunther and Punk.

The monster and then the Anarchist.

I wish Nakamura but they obviously aren’t gonna use him. They’ve been shytting on him for a minute.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Cody vs Orton almost has to be ‘Mania. Like Randy’s final main event match on that show. Like he’s on some “This my last chance to become heavyweight champion” shyt.

Four I’d like to see personally? :jbhmm:

Orton
Gunther
Punk
Lashley

Honorable mentions…Styles looks like it’s gonna happen, Rock too at some point, and McIntyre wouldn’t be bad

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not sure how you do Rock vs Cody at this point. They've booked it to where it has to happen now, but Rock shouldn't lose to both Roman and Cody. Putting Rock aside:

Cody vs AJ
Cody vs Lashley
Cody vs Gunther
Cody Vs Orton (heel) at WrestleMania. It will be hard to turn Orton heel but I trust they can figure out a way.

Cody and a heel CM Punk could have a great program but idk if it'll happen
He could “save” Cody from a beatdown and simply rko or punt him and shake his head in an evil way…Hes randy orton…hes amore natural heel still.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Cody could be this era's Babyface Surfer Sting if booked right.. He already has the talent to work with..

I can see Montez and Cody having a Flair/Bobby Eaton Clash of the Champions type match and make Montez a player in the solo game
I said that Bianca is this generation's Surfer Sting (down to the boots)...Cody is right there

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That promo before the rumble had me all sorts of hyped :banderas:. 100% has to be a major event. This is one I think you could build enough hype to have it headline next year. Could have a similar dynamic to Rock vs Austin 2 where the older challenger returning from injury is clearly getting desperate to win the big one again.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
That promo before the rumble had me all sorts of hyped :banderas:. 100% has to be a major event. This is one I think you could build enough hype to have it headline next year. Could have a similar dynamic to Rock vs Austin 2 where the older challenger returning from injury is clearly getting desperate to win the big one again.
🤣😂😭

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Way I see things going cody Vs rock happens probably at SS and somehow Ramon makes Rocky lose leading to Roman vs Rock at maina

I think Cody has a successful run leading to Gunther at mania