Top 4 Cody title fueds you want to see between now and Mania [and your best choice for mania match]

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
AJ
Bobby
Gunther
Orton
Rock

Depends how long the Bloodline story goes. If Rock is ready to take on Cody at Summerslam (or Saudimania), then Cody vs Orton at Mania. If not, swap the order.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Rock
AJ
LA Knight
KO

WM: Orton

I want Lashley but i'd want him to take the title off Cody
I'd honestly prefer if Cody loses the belt periodically but is 'the guy" until he isn't, like Cena did. We don't need everyone to have epic reigns. In my list if he lost the belt for a month to lashley at the December PPV, got it back at rumble, and defended vs Orton who won rumble that would be great.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how you do Rock vs Cody at this point. They've booked it to where it has to happen now, but Rock shouldn't lose to both Roman and Cody. Putting Rock aside:

Cody vs AJ
Cody vs Lashley
Cody vs Gunther
Cody Vs Orton (heel) at WrestleMania. It will be hard to turn Orton heel but I trust they can figure out a way.

Cody and a heel CM Punk could have a great program but idk if it'll happen

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not sure how you do Rock vs Cody at this point. They've booked it to where it has to happen now, but Rock shouldn't lose to both Roman and Cody. Putting Rock aside:

I don't think The Rock needs to be protected at this point and it's likely that if he were to face Cody it would be something like SummerSlam or Survivor Series and maybe Roman is involved which sets up their Mania match.. just speculating but yeah Roman could definitely cost The Rock that Cody match in some way

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Cody vs AJ
Cody vs Lashley
Cody vs Gunther
Cody Vs Orton (heel) at WrestleMania. It will be hard to turn Orton heel but I trust they can figure out a way.

Cody and a heel CM Punk could have a great program but idk if it'll happen
Rock shows up and challenges Cody again. They already told the story. And rock can take infinity Ls, he's the rock.