Top 20 Baddest InstaGirls On Instagram!

beeez90

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
These eye candy threads on thecoli are turning into the new...
paperbag-test-.jpg

You know exactly the type of woman that will be posted before you even click on the thread.
Did you not see Juju on the list?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the standard rich nikka toy box:jawalrus:+

This is like a catalogue for rich arabs and NBA nikkas.

These 2 quotes sum it up perfectly, with the expensive taste of some of them women, you would think they ain't messing with no regular 9-5 cats.

:laff: all from the 1st page :laff:

yall suspect as shyt :ufdup: , how 95% of the posts on the 1st page this negative towards women :laff: so none of yall would fukk :laff:

ok :laff:

aint no one said settle down with em :laff:

indirectly expose yall selves :laff:

:salute:

Let's be reality, that whole list is dimes whether you like it or not, and if any of them was throwing the box at you, I don't know too many straight males that wouldn't jump in it. Ya'll already know what the thread was when you clicked it. IG has been changed the game on this scene, these girls posting up selfie body shots daily for likes and followers, that trend will continue.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
A lot of Mcbytches on the menu. :obama: I'm personally not into them types but I ain't mad tho.

Daps
:laff: all from the 1st page :laff:

yall suspect as shyt :ufdup: , how 95% of the posts on the 1st page this negative towards women :laff: so none of yall would fukk :laff:

ok :laff:

aint no one said settle down with em :laff:

indirectly expose yall selves :laff:

Call me gay but those women outside of Juju and a couple do nothing for me. I am not into fake tiddies, fake asses and all that plastic nonsense. I like natural looking women not plastic insta thots. Women with real tiddies and ass. I want to see her walk and her ass jiggle or if she has tiddies, I want to see a natural rhythmic bounce to it, not some plastic factory made "bad bytch" non sense.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
These 2 quotes sum it up perfectly, with the expensive taste of some of them women, you would think they ain't messing with no regular 9-5 cats.

:salute:

Let's be reality, that whole list is dimes whether you like it or not, and if any of them was throwing the box at you, I don't know too many straight males that wouldn't jump in it. Ya'll already know what the thread was when you clicked it. IG has been changed the game on this scene, these girls posting up selfie body shots daily for likes and followers, that trend will continue.
never said i wouldn't smash
VoeZhbe.png

just saying that its kinda messed up that 20 of the 'most beautiful women on instagram' all look like carbon copies of another - tons of facial work, implants every where, ibeinthegym bs. whoever made the list is hypnotized by this new-age barbie fetish that's going on.