Top 20 Baddest InstaGirls On Instagram!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2530.gif

Some of them women are plastic as fukk
Wow it really doesn't take much, does it?
Negged for promoting and celebrating Thotism. Take that trash elsewhere :camby:
They all look the same.
I can't tell these thots apart :yeshrug:
A collection of a buncha busted tranny-ish faced broads w/ fake ass bodies :nomaam:
Build-A-Thot Workshop.

:laff: all from the 1st page :laff:

yall suspect as shyt :ufdup: , how 95% of the posts on the 1st page this negative towards women :laff: so none of yall would fukk :laff:

ok :laff:

aint no one said settle down with em :laff:

indirectly expose yall selves :laff:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:laff: all from the 1st page :laff:

yall suspect as shyt :ufdup: , how 95% of the posts on the 1st page this negative towards women :laff: so none of yall would fukk :laff:

ok :laff:

aint no one said settle down with em :laff:

indirectly expose yall selves :laff:

Facial features lookin' way to masculine on a few of dem broads...only roughly half of that list is even fukkable :ld:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I know real models get a kick out of these birds and their InstaFashion dresses. :mjlol:

Daps
I'll chime in.

- face game amazing, all of them look like innocent lovey doveys, imagine those faces covered in scrotum juice oh lawd (demonic thoughts)
- makeup game amazing (who pays for that shyt)
- bodies amazing, instagram opened up floodgates upped the scale of "nice body"...khat damn some of those IG bodies are borderline CGI
- ass game pathetic, butt implants are weak as fukk in the first place, some of these ladies (usin it loosely) ain't heard about a word "proportions"

The reason why ass game is pathetic is simple. Squats. You do good squats, your ass will be on point. Maybe it wont be magazine-style bubble but or whatever, but there is no way, on this planet, in this day and age, no chance, that you could do squats and end up with no-ass ass. no chance.

Assplants are not a good look for most of these womens. It works for celebs, with pro cameramen around them, in the videos we only see their highlights anyway.

Regular people...with assplants....naw. Just stoppette.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not understanding the hostility. Yeah these are atention whoring sluts on the internet. But didnt you guys know that was what youd get by clicking on this thread? Why bother coming in if you felt so strongly about this shyt? :what:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I used to go to high school with #17 cynsantana she was a cool as hell and had all the same friends.

Tried to holla at her back then and she turned me down:mjcry:

I know she living in LA now.