Top 10 Rappers who should GIVE UP.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
minus saigon and papoose

there are worse rappers who should give up

saigon beats are trash but he can spit at times

papoose is corny af but he says a lot of funny shyt ("Have you looking at defeat like a foot doctor") :russ:("

I don't read books but I got great gats b"
):ohhh:
:ohhh:

Daps
why aint soulija boy on this list :usure:

no souljah boy????
hqdefault.jpg

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
That's the thing about rap, it's so easy to lose relevance if you're not keeping up with the latest trend. Very few rappers have the staying power of Jay Z or Kanye. :manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
minus saigon and papoose

there are worse rappers who should give up

saigon beats are trash but he can spit at times

papoose is corny af but he says a lot of funny shyt ("Have you looking at defeat like a foot doctor") :russ:("

I don't read books but I got great gats b" ):ohhh:

:scust::laff::laff::scust:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the list w/ the exception being Saigon. I say that cause of that Yardfather mixtape. Imo he had decent bars on GSNT, but it lack in the production department.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I agree with the list w/ the exception being Saigon. I say that cause of that Yardfather mixtape. Imo he had decent bars on GSNT, but it lack in the production department.

Breh...just because you listen to Saigon doesn't mean he doesn't belong on the list...

You gotta be like 1 of 12 nikkas on the entire globe who listens to Saigon.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing how Berg is getting paid pretty good rite now ghostwriting it's stupid to have him up there

:troll: Like gillie ain't birth two solid albums for Wayne

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Breh...just because you listen to Saigon doesn't mean he doesn't belong on the list...

You gotta be like 1 of 12 nikkas on the entire globe who listens to Saigon.

:mjlol: And here we go. Sorry for my longwindedness however

You must be young.......For one i listen to everybody and don't limit myself to an artist because he is say "underground" or "mainstream". Doing so you would be assuming and in error. I listen to everything from Big KRIT to Masta Ace to cats you probably never heard of. Individuals who do that are only limiting themselves and furthermore allow themselves to be place within a box. Which is one of the reason hip-hop is diluting itself because folks fail to research and folks fail to preserve the culture. You place him on a list YOU deem should give up, (so don't get mad when folks have views that are the polar opposite of your own) however here is thing: Saigon more than likely would burn the latter majority of the artist you mention. One of the things that separates him as a emcee isn't necessarily the conscious lyrics you would hear in "Pain In My Life" or "(Together) Dear Black America", its his inability to conform OR otherwise be a damn slave to corporate entities, who are only interested "hits"/"club singles". As oppose to the origins of these genre which goes back to the message. Which is one of the reason you have folks running around saying "hip-hop is dead"....as oppose to rap. Ask yourself just how free those individuals are within the confinements of the record industry and allow themselves to be manipulate by record execs. You think a brother like Talib Kweli actually wanted to work with someone like Gucci Mane on Poltergeist? I highly doubt that that song was done with some higher ups being involve. The aforementioned was brought up in a interview w/ Saigon in a interview w/ The Breakfast Club in reference to execs.

One must realize that these artist are an entity inside of a entity a microcosm if you will. Where Saigon dropped the ball is he allow himself to be persuaded to do singles to try and appeal to listeners outside of his fanbase, if you want to deem it as such and fail. The same can be said in terms of West Coast rapper Ras Kass, which is why whenever he is brought up folks will say and im paraphrasing "He needs to make another "Interview with A Vampire".

I dont find Sai boring that your opinion. I will say that he needs a good producer since he is underground : Apollo Brown, Audible Doctor or possibly Black Milk and he needs to know how to sequence songs in terms of the theme he is trying to deliver. Which is what many hip-hop heads found fault with on "The Greatest Story Never Told".