Top 10 Rappers who should GIVE UP.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
yeah Cory Gunz verse in 6 Foot 7 Foot wasnt bad . Well I was locked up when it dropped so I dont know how the public took it . We was happy if 106 N Park even played the video that long

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A NY nikka living in denial.... :usure:

Bruh maybe in NY (and surrounding Northern states) people listened to that verse, but everywhere else nobody was tryna hear that bullshyt... It fukked up the whole flow of the song.:francis:

That nikka came out of nowhere "Word to my momma I'm out of my Lima Bean, Lima Scream" ..... or whatever the fukk that nikka said......that shyt was wack.:mjlol::scust:

Whenever 6 foot 7 came on a mix, you NEVER heard Cory Gunz verse....NEVER. :ufdup:

Lmao you right though, nikkas dead ass tried to find a version without Cory gunz's verse. The list ain't bad but I think it's somewhat out of order

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Denial? Nah not really. Pap is trash, Maino ain't really a rapper no more he a street media persona nikka be on CNN and shyt, Saigon was handcuffed by Atlantic. Troy Ave isn't a wack rapper just too cocky.

Nobody in NY thought Gunz had next...but his verse was hot dude got internet acclaim and we was letting that whole song play there was no verse skipping. In fact I heard people say Gunz killed Wayne.
Anytime 6 foot 7 foot got played on the radio out here they regularly stopped it right before Cory's verse

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Denial? Nah not really. Pap is trash, Maino ain't really a rapper no more he a street media persona nikka be on CNN and shyt, Saigon was handcuffed by Atlantic. Troy Ave isn't a wack rapper just too cocky.

Nobody in NY thought Gunz had next...but his verse was hot dude got internet acclaim and we was letting that whole song play there was no verse skipping. In fact I heard people say Gunz killed Wayne.

Let me correct you, Pap is NOT trash....:ufdup:
He's just not marketable,has no swag, and has no lane. I listed the problems with pap on the initial post.

Here's a dope Pap track

no souljah boy????

No soulja man on the list ehh?

:ufdup: Let me explain why Soulja boy isn't on the list.

First of all, he's had multiple successful hits and made MILLIONS.

Number 2, Soulja Boy's celebrity status is still relevant.... If Soulja got into a relationship, arrested, etc it would be all over BallerAlert,Instagram, and all the blogs.

If saigon got arrested, nobody would care. :ld:

Most importantly Soulja Boy has a STRONG FANBASE.... Whether you know it or not, Soulja has a huge following overseas, and the U.S..... nikkas who rep SODMG to the DEATH.

Soulja Boy also had a number 1 hit with Drake "we made it"....and a Hit with Nicki Minaj "Yass bytch Yass"......

Soulja has dropped CONSISTENT mixtapes, and has bangers......

Let's compare:

Which song would you rather listen too? :usure:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
ASSPOOSE all day.

Soulja is gabage and a biter.

Technically every relevant rapper in the game is a biter... Everyone is just mixture of Future & Migos :francis:

You claim you'd rather listen to that GOD AWFUL track by Papoose than a banger from Soulja....:mjlol:
That's like abusing yourself.... :heh: Good luck with that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
B4pCsVYCEAAvkyq.png

:gladbron:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
If the free market hasnt stopped em let em eat no matter how pathetic and sad it looks.:yeshrug: