Me::dwillhuh:..:to:
:russ::russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
daredevil having a sticky thread is absolutely ridiculous :heh:

That's actually one of the few sticky's I can agree on because it's an 'event' thread, in the sense it'll be extremely active for a limited period of time. I take more issue in tv-shows that last three months clogging up all the stickies.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
is he in yours breh?:isthatall:

I ain't even make a list but he's at the top of it, not only did he beat the heroes, he convinced them to join his side except for ol' boy in the end. Dude is the greatest.villain because he effectively dismantled the hero system. This would be like Luthor sonning the entire league then convincing Batman and everyone else to come onto legion of doom because the legion of doom is their only viable option , and he was right.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I ain't even make a list but he's at the top of it, not only did he beat the heroes, he convinced them to join his side except for ol' boy in the end. Dude is the greatest.villain because he effectively dismantled the hero system. This would be like Luthor sonning the entire league then convincing Batman and everyone else to come onto legion of doom because the legion of doom is their only viable option , and he was right.

Well put him on your list then breh. if you don't make one tho, i guess you gotta kill yourself