Took Me 4 Days But I Finally Caught That Mothafukka!!...Motion Picture Sh!t

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I dont have a rodent problem anymore. I briefly did at my old house, basically it was getting cold and they were coming in from somewhere. I caught them using the sticky pad and my tracking and monitoring method (patent pending).

My method, which ive explained in How to catch a mouse 101

Is to set up a tracking system so you can gauge where mice are accessing and maybe even how many you have.

In the corners of a room put down 4 pieces of dry cereal (I used plain cheerios, but you can use anyone). You put down 4 pieces, and either write down, in what room and what corners, or take pictures with a camera phone. Therefore you can check them in the morning or the next day or casually whenever you walk by. If you put down 4 pieces of cereal and now there's 3, or none....well you know your mouse has been there.

If you put some on the 3rd floor and some in the basement..well you know you have more than one rodent.

The more frequently eaten baits are generally closer to where they are hiding/living. versus the ones where you aren't home stomping around/ or are sleeping and they venture out. Therefore, right in front of the fridge or stove, pantry closet, bathroom shelf or bathroom cupboard--those are good places to put a sticky pad.

They'll get stuck and they'll squeak. Disposal is pretty easy, pick up the pad with your hands by the corner, and drop it in the trash, or fold it over therefore the sticky is on both sides of the rodent (like a taco) and if he's still alive you can squish him with your foot (beware of the crunch) or just drop it in the trash.

gotdamn...all of that bruh?......:gucci:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's a big ass mouse :picard:

Dapped on the bump! Missed this thread

Little breh looked like a juvenile rat to me.. killed plenty of those shyts in my garage.

Mice is smaller with bigger mikey mouse round ears

I would rather have a rat than a mouse cause mice are smart AF- they avoid the traps too.. those little fukkkers got smart probably learned how to code and shyt.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
lmao but forreal you gotta set glue traps up along walls, in front of entrances, where they would regularly traverse. they not just gonna see one in the middle of the floor and decide to walk on it :mjlol:.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
lmao but forreal you gotta set glue traps up along walls, in front of entrances, where they would regularly traverse. they not just gonna see one in the middle of the floor and decide to walk on it :mjlol:.

son...i set up black ones and tile colored ones in the corners and on the counter top....pitch black at night and that fukka STILL wasn't fallin for it.....i was wonderin if that nikka was readin my books on the Art of War and 48 Laws of Power.....:mjgrin:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had one earlier this week. I fukkin doused my entire apartment in peppermint oil, cleaned everything with straight bleach, and copped two of them ultrasonic repellers to plug into the walls. I think it was Tuesday, when I saw that lil b*stard. Knock on wood, I don't see his ass again.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
"Roe Dent"
charlie-murphy.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had one earlier this week. I fukkin doused my entire apartment in peppermint oil, cleaned everything with straight bleach, and copped two of them ultrasonic repellers to plug into the walls. I think it was Tuesday, when I saw that lil b*stard. Knock on wood, I don't see his ass again.

lmao yo azz was googlin' some shyt huh...i had to deal with mice and even a couple rats in a rental property a few years back. 99% of the fight is in addressing the point of entry. my problem started because during renovation there were all sorts of ways for them to get into the building. for instance i had temporary "doors" that left space between bottom of door and floors from which anything could crawl into.

once you determine how they got in - common areas are anyplace where a pipe (such as the gas line from your oven) goes into a wall. most people don't properly close them up (both inside and outside). seal them up with the foam sealant (preferrably with steel wool inside). another spot is piping underneath kitchen sink.

as far as an actual product, i used the electric shocker from Victor. More expensive but that bytch worked and its reusable.

rodent-entry-points-allstateanimalcontrol.jpg

hvacmicehole1.jpg