TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; MOXLEY CUTS DANIELSON’S TITLE REIGN SHORT; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
show was booked odd in general

Hangman is red hot coming off beating Swerve at All Out and he loses in the opener? Jay White shouldn't lose his return match but why book them together?

the last we saw Adam Cole he was a cowardly heel and now he's back as a babyface because...?

everybody is expecting Bobby Lashley and instead it's just a regular ass Dynamite segment

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Wasn't Wrestle Dream originally just a NJPW/Dub show in the beginning :dwillhuh: ? I looked at the card scratching my head and just tuning into the Mox/Bryan match. I was so caught up with life duties that I missed Takeshyta popping out and showing beards :wow: . Folks thought I was crazy when I big the mans up when he arrived to the Dub, but now heads see the vision of the DDT GOAT.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Wasn't Wrestle Dream originally just a NJPW/Dub show in the beginning :dwillhuh: ? I looked at the card scratching my head and just tuning into the Mox/Bryan match. I was so caught up with life duties that I missed Takeshyta popping out and showing beards :wow: . Folks thought I was crazy when I big the mans up when he arrived to the Dub, but now heads see the vision of the DDT GOAT.
It started a way to honor Inoki

But like all things in AEW that is done in tradition:beli: ends up becoming stale

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

on the pre show they brought out Antonio Inoki's grandkids to do his "famous chant" and much like myself, the crowd didn't know what the fukk that was and the whole segment got 0 reaction