TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
look-what-ican-do-stuart.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Quick recap. I posted about AEW being a profitable company. Usual suspects got mad about data.... mind you.... just pure data... told me to exit the thread and then started name calling and refuted nothing in the process...

I found the MAGAs of TSC.. complete echo chamber and they get mad when pressed

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Quick recap. I posted about AEW being a profitable company. Usual suspects got mad about data.... mind you.... just pure data... told me to exit the thread and then started name calling and refuted nothing in the process...

I found the MAGAs of TSC.. complete echo chamber and they get mad when pressed

:laff: :laff: :laff:
nah the quick recap is

• AEW gets killed by NXT head to head. There are reasons, poor promotion, poor line up, network vs cable, but it happened unarguably.
  • We talk about that, laugh about that, etc.
  • You, for some reason, feel the need to defend AEW by pivoting and talking about profitability and their deal :dwillhuh: :
  • Then we start laughing at you for the stannery
  • then you get mad and for some reason...start talking about truth social :dahell: and talking about MAGA and shyt...which...nobody here really understands what you're talking about.
its a bad look brodie. You don't work for them :francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nuggets and fries.

I have a wicked headache like shyt to enjoy it, but it was edible :ehh:
i'm going to pan sear a duck breast, have some apricot spread on the side to balance the savoryness, and some mushrooms over rice.

I get it in in the kitchen :myman:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
i'm going to pan sear a duck breast, have some apricot spread on the side to balance the savoryness, and some mushrooms over rice.

I get it in in the kitchen :myman:

Climbing to the window like whats hac'in :wow:

images

Got that pinky finger up feast :whew:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nah the quick recap is

• AEW gets killed by NXT head to head. There are reasons, poor promotion, poor line up, network vs cable, but it happened unarguably.
  • You, for some reason, feel the need to defend AEW by pivoting and talking about profitability and their deal
  • then you get mad and for some reason...start talking about truth social :dahell: and talking about MAGA and shyt...which...nobody here really understands what you're talking about.
its a bad look brodie. You don't work for them :francis:

1. "killed in head to head"... You just said network vs. cable? If you understand network vs. cable then you shouldn't have posted this :dead:

2. There was no pivot. The Echo chamber hasn't discussed AEW being profitable at all. They still spend all of their days talking about "Ratings" that don't matter since AEW got the bag anyway. I brought something new to the discussion and was told to "go away" :lolbron: Nobody in here even discussed the TV deal hahaha

3. The people who are mad are the people trying to change the topic away or persuade others from the the concept of "profitability" .... and instead want to discuss outdated metrics. The same people who said the company would never be profitable.

4. If you follow anything political... then you would know what an echo chamber is and that's what this thread is, ignore data, ignore numbers, ignore facts.... just like Truth Social and MAGA, it's a fair comparison.

5. You got mad about a boxscore and started name calling.... That proves you got mad Lol

6. It's fairly easy to trigger people in this thread, just bring some facts to the table and 1-2-3.... Lol @ "we laughed at you.." Laughing in the face of numbers sounds like MAGA to me.

Enjoy your night with the beards.... I'm watching the game now :what:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
nobody can say anything definitive about AEW's profits or financials because nobody has access to their books, including Meltzer. It's all just speculation and nothing concrete. They don't have to show their work like a publicly traded company would.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nobody can say anything definitive about AEW's profits or financials because nobody has access to their books, including Meltzer. It's all just speculation and nothing concrete. They don't have to show their work like a publicly traded company would.

Did they just more than 2x their TV Rights revenue with other deals on the way? Yes or no? Did Forbes already report what their estimated revenue was in 2023 prior to the new Media Rights Deals? Yes or no? Keep waxing poetic about TV ratings that mean nothing :dead:

Back to the game.. :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Don't all promoters dikk around with the numbers? Like WWE usually good with fudging up the numbers even with the TKO deal (which always dikks with the numbers ala UFC).

Quite frankly, its all rough estimates, and in Dub's case...its all about assets to accommodate for the net worth. Hell, I'm trying to find legit articles about AEW's finances and etc, but ended up with vague one paragraph ideals that's goes back to the same fluff like any other promotion.

The only people that know the true numbers are Tony, Shad, and those that are running the books. It's not a publicly traded company :manny: . Thus why heads are just going by educated guesses and ASSumptions. Unless, we got Khan Koin...its all Master P cap and duck tales.