TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Hayter piss someone off backstage?
Return after over a year out was on a damn pre-show, she then feuds with Saraya & Harley Cameron lol and now is transitioning to a feud with Penelope Ford like what?
Wtf happened? She was the former champ, comes back and is given complete undercard bullshyt?
Same thing happened to Thunderosa when she returned. Random matches on Collision and Rampage until the Deonna feud. Didn’t even try to get the belt that she never loss. TK :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's what TK gets for not telling anyone 'Dynamite' was even on a Tuesday until the last minute. I bet most people didn't know.

Also, why is Twitter dude acting like one ain't broadcast and one ain't cable? You see what happened with SD! when they moved to USA. They have lost around a million viewers since the move from FOX.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
That's what TK gets for not telling anyone 'Dynamite' was even on a Tuesday until the last minute. I bet most people didn't know.

Also, why is Twitter dude acting like one ain't broadcast and one ain't cable? You see what happened with SD! when they moved to USA. They have lost around a million viewers since the move from FOX.
Fair, but that Dynamite number shouldn’t be that low imo. I figured at least 600,000, they lost more than half their audience.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Does it really matter what anything did? WBD doesn't care.. only Twitter beards are still posting about outdated ratings comps. There's a reason why WBD reupped for 4 years

I'm positive they don't care what a show on a random Tuesday did. I'm more positive they don't care about comparing broadcast to cable like a buffoon

And the funny part is WBD still owns a large stake in The CW :mjlol: Hilarious, Keep it going.... it makes for a funny read :troll:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
its crazy that they debuted those boring ass GYV dudes during the All In PPV but brought her back during the preshow
If you think that's bad, Tony Khan had Shelton BenjaGOAT debut during a damn backstage segment:

I was halfway kidding before, but The Hurt Business might really end up jobbing to Jungle Boy or Darby Allin.
:francis: