TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - DAVE MELTZER; TK BEEFING WITH MARK PODCASTERS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 603 DAYS/86 WEEKS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

That's legitimately embarrassing to watch as a long time fan of wrestling in general. On your biggest weekly product and everyone involved is a seasoned vet.

Could and has happened to every promotion but it feels like a chop block to AEW when they're in their current situation. :picard:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So what's their plan

Make them sign a contract stating they can't wrestle for another promotion within 60 days or something
Probably, Standard non compete like you see in all sports/business

But with the law changing soon, Wont really matter anyway

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Don’t tell me he could release Ricky Starks today but he can’t wrestle for another company for said amount of days even though he hasn’t been used in months :martin:
You already know Tony Khan is gonna try to make it hard for Starks to make the move.
@Allen Poe did your brother tell you that Tony Khan was trying some fukk shyt to keep him away from the bag?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

a shirtless man wearing a chain around his neck looks up at something

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
wow. Tony kahn has 0/99 awareness on his madden stat sheet

Arguing with JD the nerd wrestling guy late night?

Makes you miss the vince no sell

Aew is easily the worst booked show with worst cast of wrestlers. Nothing is coherent. Nothing makes sense. Matches suck. And the owner is a goof.

Everytime i try to put it on i am amazed how bad it is. Makes hulk-bisch era tna, starless dying ecw, 2001 wcw look good. Atrocious. All around.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Aew is easily the worst booked show with worst cast of wrestlers. Nothing is coherent. Nothing makes sense. Matches suck. And the owner is a goof.

Everytime i try to put it on i am amazed how bad it is.
If only Tony Khan would devote that much energy into losing his virginity.
:francis:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Everytime i try to put it on i am amazed how bad it is. Makes hulk-bisch era tna, starless dying ecw, 2001 wcw look good. Atrocious. All around.

JD just unloaded the cannon on Tony Khan 🤭

Apparently TK has already sent reinforcements and reached out to another one of his top IWC shills to offer a rebuttal on his behalf for a livestream with JD on Thursday. :laff: