TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - DAVE MELTZER; TK BEEFING WITH MARK PODCASTERS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 603 DAYS/86 WEEKS)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Creative is at an all time low right now. This BCC takeover angle is nothing fresh or original. Tony keeps recycling the same storylines/concepts over and over again with dwindling success.

He uses the wrong talent for his storylines as well that makes it non believable or comical. Daniel Garcia and Wheeler Utah being involved in any major angle kills it for me. You don’t buy either one in their roles…especially this current story.

If we’re judging AEW Dynamite as a TV show with characters and story-lines excluding wrestling? It’s trash. Tony is the worst casting director on TV and it’s not even close. You don’t buy into any of the characters. It’s hard to become invested into the storylines. The in ring action is hit or miss for me.

No I don’t see them in danger of going out of business but they are definitely in a deep slump and approaching coma territory.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Isn't jdfromny a pro aew guy

What made him switch up
I been watching for a while now

Before people called him pro AEW because he praised everything in AEW in the while shytting WWE while Vince was running it but really he was just talking about the creative in WWE

Fast forward to now whit how bad AEWs creative is now versus WWE now people see him as a WWE shill because he doesn’t criticize it like he used to because the creative is better now than it was when Vince was in charge

He was never pro any company he just criticizes the creative in either company he just yells a lot which turns people off from him