TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 561 DAYS/80 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought the Mark and his money was the anti TK thread?
That’s an AEW news thread that fatso cattle has taken over.

scott-steiner-fat.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I thought the Mark and his money was the anti TK thread?
It's a poor copy from somebody equally as stinky, living off daddy's money wanting you to believe he's impartial :mjlol:

Carry Max's baton he could never

Brother Bradley showers and moisturizes so I support this new endeavor :ehh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It's a poor copy from somebody equally as stinky, living off daddy's money wanting you to believe he's impartial :mjlol:

Carry Max's baton he could never

Brother Bradley showers and moisturizes so I support this new endeavor :ehh:

Nah, thread should be bushed. Already two others that serve the same purpose including one by Briscoe as well.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nope, my Punk thread is pretty much done. Y’all have multiple Triple H threads and nobody has a problem with those so quit cryin.
So instead of letting go of a thread dedicated to a fed “you don’t watch,” you decided to make another thread for that fed? Obsession is a disease. :skip:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Nope, my Punk thread is pretty much done. Y’all have multiple Triple H threads and nobody has a problem with those so quit cryin.

There's a grand total of one Triple H thread on the first page. There's now three varieties of stinks threads.

You claim not to watch AEW so why make a thread obsessing about the owner when there's literally another thread called "A Mark and His Money"?

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
1 year after he was made to look like an absolute CHUMP while he sat there and let CM Punk shyt on his entire company and didn’t say a damn thing, he further embarrassed himself by claiming Punk put his LIFE in danger.
bushlaugh.png

Dude will always be looked at as a joke

Triple H has multiple threads criticizing his every move so it’s long overdue TK gets the same treatment.

Didn't even tag me p*ssy nikka. Suck my dikk from the back and watch Dynamite Live On Wednesdays when I have the Big Meaty Powerhouse Hobbs fukk ya momma for 45 minutes slow style.:shaq:

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
There's a grand total of one Triple H thread on the first page. There's now three varieties of stinks threads.

You claim not to watch AEW so why make a thread obsessing about the owner when there's literally another thread called "A Mark and His Money"?
Let's be honest OP is the Piggly Wiggly store brand version of max :dead:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Just because there’s one Triple H thread currently on the first page doesn’t mean there is only one.

The mark and his money thread is a thread cattle has successfully turned into an AEW news feed.. why do you think people stopped posting in the old official AEW news thread?

Why do you care so much about what I do? If you or anybody else don’t like it put me or this thread on ignore and you don’t have to deal with it at all. That’s what those features are for.

Didn't even tag me p*ssy nikka. Suck my dikk from the back and watch Dynamite Live On Wednesdays when I have the Big Meaty Powerhouse Hobbs fukk ya momma from 45 minutes slow style.

Maybe if you were funnier or a little bit more creative on a consistent basis I would have thought of tagging you. :manny:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh