TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Should of been the focus the first year with the iron man with MJF being the payoff..he could take a vacation. Then do as u want with Omega, The Rebel, Jericho, etc...

Did the Rebel even interact with Bryan or Sting??

he teamed with Sting in a 6 man once where they all painted their faces, maybe there was more that I can't remember

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Should of been the focus the first year with the iron man with MJF being the payoff..he could take a vacation. Then do as u want with Omega, The Rebel, Jericho, etc...

Did the Rebel even interact with Bryan or Sting??
He did that tag that @Finn Baller mentioned and that’s it as far as I know as well. I didn’t see it. Nothing in ring with Bryan. Easy money match TK left on the table. Probably because he was too puzzy to tell them he was putting one over the other one. He probably would have made them go 1 hour and end in a draw like he did with Kenny and Bryan smh.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If they’d put on something worthwhile I’d watch :yeshrug: perhaps if they did, they could finally get over 1 million viewers again lol.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Tony Khan is a square and a dweeb

No defending the facts. When the most diehard of heads go :unimpressed: "this fukking dork" everytime he steps foot in the ring, its very telling that your nerdy ole boy from The Toy goofy ass need to just keep on buying wrestlers and going "pew pew hit EM WITH THE CHAIR..SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I have not forgotten how he hoed Impact :camby:

Yeah dude was dead to me when he did that lame shyt. Nevermind a cross event to at least make the roster look somewhat strong (we all know AEW roster are full blown legendary Dark Souls mode when it comes down to different promotions), but the fact that he got on that damn show and promoted Dub in the darkest timeframe, allowed Omega to go over without no sort of getback beyond the obvious Christian Cade victory (since he was on the Dub and had IMPACT ties).

They somehow fukked over the ratings and raped the company of its some of their production crew. Straight up grimey shyt, but I digress because I do not want to shake trees today :unimpressed: