TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Midget running around thinking he’s pac 😭

Why is he driving a bread truck again?

He reminds me of Matt Hardy at his lowest...just doing weird shyt to do it...and it's not sticking. But at least Hardy had like a 30% hit rate like big money Matt and early broken Matt fukkery

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Honestly outside of 30 people

What’s the appeal of Bryan vs Nigel:yeshrug:

Wrestling in front of more people yes

Will it be a good match yes

I’ll give an example

AJ vs Shinsuke people wanted it but at the end of it nobody really cared

Or is this just me hating :beli:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Honestly outside of 30 people

What’s the appeal of Bryan vs Nigel:yeshrug:

Wrestling in front of more people yes

Will it be a good match yes

I’ll give an example

AJ vs Shinsuke people wanted it but at the end of it nobody really cared

Or is this just me hating :beli:

nostalgia is very powerful, especially to an audience that thinks watching/knowing those matches from the indies makes them more "cultured"

I'm not sure how many tickets you can expect to sell for a match that only drew 1000 people when they happened, especially with a guy who hasn't wrestled on American TV in over a decade

plus Tony Khan was a huge indy mark back in the day, I'm sure this is just another passion project for Bryan more than anything but its not a marquee matchup

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
also in storyline Bryan's only priority right now should be going after the guys that tried to literally kill him, he should be wanting to go after Pac and Cesaro and Moxley over some commentator who makes jokes about him. They should show him going into Tony Khan's office and saying fukk that gimme the BCC immediately