TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Speaking of which why isn’t Toni trying to get her belt back:gucci:

Why hasn’t there been any interaction with Toni & Mariah since All In

Why isn’t Hayter trying to get the belt she never lost back
Britt Baker legit fell off the face of the earth after All In or at least it seems that way. I don't think she's been mentioned one time
Hayter came back and is in a feud with trash ass Saraya, like what? She doesn't wanna be champion again? :what:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Who :dahell: wants to see this match?
Collision was really good when CM Punk was there, but Tony Khan has turned that sugar into shyt.

See this is what I find difficult to understand from such an avid wrestling fan like Tony.

On paper, this match makes sense because it furthers the Elite trying to flex on Tony through his proxy, Daniels but in reality it falls apart if you've watched more than 5 minutes of AEW programming. Nobody cares about Daniels at this stage, he's less of a factor than the Guest GMs so Perry doesn't even get anything out of beating him. Might as well swing on Security, they're employed by Tony and are about as threatening.

I can tell Tony doesn't care about it either because he put it on Collision so why do it? One of the random bangers in this slot would actually be more on brand and at least be entertaining.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
See this is what I find difficult to understand from such an avid wrestling fan like Tony.

On paper, this match makes sense because it furthers the Elite trying to flex on Tony through his proxy, Daniels but in reality it falls apart if you've watched more than 5 minutes of AEW programming. Nobody cares about Daniels at this stage, he's less of a factor than the Guest GMs so Perry doesn't even get anything out of beating him. Might as well swing on Security, they're employed by Tony and are about as threatening.

I can tell Tony doesn't care about it either because he put it on Collision so why do it? One of the random bangers in this slot would actually be more on brand and at least be entertaining.
You are spot on; 100% correct. My issue is the bolded part. Christopher Daniels is 64 years old with a bad back and two shot knees, and he still looks like he'd kill Jungle Boy.
It's true that Jungle Boy gained nothing by winning that match, but Christopher Daniels lost credibility by losing to someone who still sleeps with a night light.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
GXho6dkXIAAOiLm

Disingenuous Dave going out more sad than Randy "The Ram" Robinson :francis:

images

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Britt Baker legit fell off the face of the earth after All In or at least it seems that way. I don't think she's been mentioned one time
Hayter came back and is in a feud with trash ass Saraya, like what? She doesn't wanna be champion again? :what:
Not all of Hayter has come back yet. Let her beat up Saraya while she's on her Skinny Bex shyt. She can come for Mariah when she is thicc bruvette Hayter.

:takedat::takedat: