TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You also cant say "wwe isnt worried about tony khan/aew" when trips and others have taken shots in interviews at aew.

Why not?
"Well if you don't care don't talk about it" I can talk about whatever the hell I want :mjlol:

And not be worried about anything just fine. That kind of mentality doesn't happen in any competitive field, in the real world, or anywhere else besides Twitter & platforms with likes/daps. Because likes are all those statements are for

Just like it can be smart business to do digs at the top guy as long as you back it up and it's not too frequent/outlandish, it's simply nature for the top guy to punch down every now & then, cut through the noise and remind people of the difference. Most times it's indirect, sometimes it's Punk walking to the other side of the arena to show people. It's all fair

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Will is a snake - Ehh depends on who saying it. Could be ppl mad a black person got Tony ear :yeshrug:
Devon also needs to specify what he means by demeanor and what he seen, since he said he doesnt know Will personally. If others already filled his head with 'that guy is a snake" then he gonna look at anything Will does a snakeish.

You also cant say "wwe isnt worried about tony khan/aew" when trips and others have taken shots in interviews at aew.

Why would they be worried? They're not a threat at all lol. This is a falling company and as long as you continue to leave Tony Khan alone the faster he'll have to shut it down.

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant

mid britt baker needs to go:camby:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

mid britt baker needs to go:camby:
Nah I had read rumors about this days ago and it seems Britt was in the right or what she said wasn’t a big deal and was blown out of proportion. Plus that Alicia Atout bytch is a ring rat. TK siding with her because of MJF.

She probably more so got suspended over some beef she had with Will Washington. Saw a bunch of tweets about it a couple days ago. Supposedly Will reported Britt to HR. Talent also seems to be siding with her in that case as well. Most of the talent doesn’t fukk with that Will cat.

You’re not going to hear it from Meltzer or SRS any time soon because they try to keep shyt on the low as a favor to Tony Khan.

Last edited:

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
wtf is the beef with will washington? I feel like 3/4 of the roster/staff needs a hell of a humbling/wakeup call. kenny omega needs to give them another one of those "i wouldnt have hired half of you" speeches cause holy shyt. every other week you hear about shyt that make it clear that they will never be on even half of the level of wwe.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
wtf is the beef with will washington? I feel like 3/4 of the roster/staff needs a hell of a humbling/wakeup call. kenny omega needs to give them another one of those "i wouldnt have hired half of you" speeches cause holy shyt. every other week you hear about shyt that make it clear that they will never be on even half of the level of wwe.
Supposedly a disagreement over creative and Will felt Britt was being disrespectful/unprofessional. Britt felt he was trying to boss up on her and she basically told him to fall back because she doesn’t take orders from him. MF reported her ass straight to HR. :heh:

I don’t think she would have gotten suspended just for beefing with a ring rat. Had to be a combination of things. If they had a Taker in the locker room all this shyt would have been handled in 1 day.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Britt being into it with Will makes sense why all this shyt coming out now about him.
If will was this big snake this whole time, it wouldve been came out.

Doesnt mention will washington but Why would Britt be bad mouthing MJF to all of the women?
Why would she be mad that his girlfriend would go back and tell her boyfriend what was said? That's common sense.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Don't feel sorry for her at all if she ran her mouth about the wrong person or someone close to that person in the company. This ain't Thunder Rosa. In fact she should've been checked for that to send a message but this is what happens when the past stuff went unchecked. People feel real comfortable running their mouths.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Don't feel sorry for her at all if she ran her mouth about the wrong person or someone close to that person in the company. This ain't Thunder Rosa. In fact she should've been checked for that to send a message but this is what happens when the past stuff went unchecked. People feel real comfortable running their mouths.
Right. Sounds like Khan finally tightening ship. All that shyt with Rosa was shytty as hell and shouldnt have gotten as big as it did. If they were men, britt probably would got hands put on her for bad mouthing someone/ pressuring them to wrestle injured and put out there they are faking an injury.