TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
AEW continues to run into the same problems with every damn person they bring in. They've mishandled Mercedes and them building her up with a rivalry with WIllow seems wrong. Most viewers don't watch stuff outside of AEW and WWE, so why would they expect the viewers to believe or invest in her rivalry with Willow. Also, Mercedes strength is wrestling and not being on the mic constantly, so unsure why they aren't booking around that instead of doing what they've been doing. I think more will tune in if we know she's wrestling

Also, the same sentiment above goes to Okada about them using him wrong. The average viewer who watches mainly AEW and WWE wouldn't know why Okada is a big deal. I feel they're doing ti wrong with him, which is why his impact won't be felt for awhile becuase they need to sell why he's such a big deal and at one time one of the biggest wrestlers in the world. The average viewer wouldn't know much about him or how lethal the rainmaker is becuase most don't watch wrestling outside of AEW and WWE.

Anyway, they'll continue to run into these problem because what puts butts into seats are storylines and promos and not work rate. I want AEW to succeed, but so far these new arrivals haven't done much except Ospreay. I think they've handled him right and I am invested in his character, but they need to improve getting Danielson involved with feud because I don't think mutual respect thing they have going on sells and we need a storyline

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't even think the format of the show last night was bad, to be honest. It just shows that most people do not care about "bangers" when there's no built in story line...

What I mean is that AEW matches start with chain wrestling then devolve into endless chop fest, multiple near fall, gymnastic routines. There is literally no psychology, pacing let alone storytelling.

The matches that bookended last Dynamite is a prime example of what is ailing AEW. Good matches in a vacuum, but doesn't do anything for the viewer and the viewing experience.

I wonder what the road agents actually do in AEW. The big stars in AEW basically get all their shyt in regardless if it's needed or not.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Well, I don't think the rock is the first person to call himself the final boss in wrestling. But we all know damn well what they're doing lol

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Take a good look at Samoa Joe then take a look at The Rock and tell me who you think the final boss is
bushlaugh.png

Now, if Joe would have used Cake Boss, that would be more suitable for his fat ass :ehh:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Apparently they’re re-releasing this shirt. Petty move TK and I applauded it :russ: