TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Christ lol... I don't think I can post in this thread anymore :mjlol: Whether it's a WWE stooge or an AEW stooge, nobody is willing to have a legitimate conversation, it's all nonsense ....

@Larry it's all yours :laff:
Great, the stooge stampede is coming!!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The AEW honeymoon is definitely over.

Breh low key, I actually feel bad for the promotion because they have the roster, but good grief a roster and bangers don't translate to a joe schmo that only knows Mox as the Dean Ambrose guy.

Almost as if it takes more than money, talent poaching, and Meltz ratings to actually gain eyes.

Wrestling heads online are familiar with Okada, but some random potbelly going to "dat wrasslin show" don't know what a fukking rainmaker is.

But I digress. We all know what needs to be done, but Tony Khan doesn't since billions, toys, and "my name is my name"

Well Marlo, sad to say it but folks recognize the "dikk sucker" and Avon :dame:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5203.jpg

Ain’t no fukking way Young Bucks outdrawing Monè :damn:

Why didn’t the Swerve/Takeshyta “banger” draw :damn:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It kinda sucks that an American company that’s bringing in talent that casual fans of wrestling wouldn’t see is seemingly decaying before our eyes.

Tony needs a Pat Patterson to really help him structure his shows

I don't even think the format of the show last night was bad, to be honest. It just shows that most people do not care about "bangers" when there's no built in story line...

Nobody knows who Shibata is. People might know Ospreay, I'm not sure how far his popularity reaches but they did a 20-minute match with a lot of mat wrestling. That ain't gonna keep casuals around.

The women's 4-way was decent and I'm glad they got the chance to shine some but nobody knows Willow, Anna Jay, Kris and Skye Blue. Mercedes is predictably stuck with a lot of heavy lifting in the division. Tony will have to keep booking them though because who else does he have.

And then Swerve and Takeshyta. Great match but again the winner was predictable and there was no story line between the two.