TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Alvarez says the actual attendance for Dynamite was 3200 and that Sasha is coming off as less of a star. Apparently she did a shyt job on commentary and Willow got a bigger pop than her. I wouldn’t know since I don’t watch. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did she do good on commentary?

Did Willow get a bigger pop?

No, Willow didn't get a bigger pop :dahell: and she was actually good on commentary, she was calling moves before they happened like Tony Romo. In one instance she said "CODE BLUE!" before Skye Blue went for it, showing that she has been scouting Skye Blue..

What does more for Skye Blue, Mercedes to show that she's been watching her or Skye Blue having matches late night on Friday evenings that nobody ever watches... doing 300k or worse...

Mercedes has the incredibly difficult task of elevating these women who have little national exposure...up to her level.

Anyone saying she was bad on commentary is likely a cac or a stooge or one in the same.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Jawn Sheena is a good name, actually.
She'd be wild thick from Norf Philly, &
Her finishing move would be setting up brehs to get backdoored (that means robbed for our non-melanated readers).

:wow: the old me would have been a easy lick for such a ting :noah:

Loved me a hood rugged Philly jawn :banderas:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thought the show was kinda :ld: myself aside from the women's match. Why I only had like 7 posts in it.

They lost me at that tag match and I didn't even bother really watching the main event after that aside from the finish.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No, Willow didn't get a bigger pop :dahell: and she was actually good on commentary, she was calling moves before they happened like Tony Romo. In one instance she said "CODE BLUE!" before Skye Blue went for it, showing that she has been scouting Skye Blue..

What does more for Skye Blue, Mercedes to show that she's been watching her or Skye Blue having matches late night on Friday evenings that nobody ever watches... doing 300k or worse...

Mercedes has the incredibly difficult task of elevating these women who have little national exposure...up to her level.

Anyone saying she was bad on commentary is likely a cac or a stooge or one in the same.