TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Khan legit thinks he's smarter than the people who ran WCW, especially Bischoff, and that offends him. And Khan continues to shyt on him in the public for really no reason. He refuses to take advice and booking guidance from wrestling OGs who are there according to a lot who were there and left.

Bischoff was a failure as a promotor though also.... especially in TNA... so why should anyone listen to him? That "93 weeks" shyt is like when people bring up Iverson stepping over Lue in the Finals.

It was a moment that we ALL loved and enjoyed but at the end of the day, the Sixers lost 4 straight after that... :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh Gawd here come the Stooges!! :damn:

Make it stahp mommy!!! :damn:

I think everyone can agree that lengthy matches without story lines aren't going to make people tune in no matter who is wrestling. They need story lines to get casuals interested, casuals ain't gonna be like "oh cool, some Japanese guy I've never heard of... let me watch 20 minutes of this.." it's just not the audience for it.

That said, I'm not sure Khan cares. It's a broken record in here. Dynamite ratings get low and people come out of the woodwork but as long as Warner Bros. don't care then Tony is going to do what he wants.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:picard: The card sounded good on paper enought to atleast get a 850K. Low key this dropoff is concerning *digs through tree to find a TV guide*

*puts on specks*

Okay Sixers were playing...fair enough they are legit nowadays.

Hmmm, Guy's Grocery Games could have been a banger...

Hmmm...Hockey maybe :lupe:

Hmmmmm

*eats a ad for leaves*

HOLY shyt...I FORGOT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT CAME ON :krs:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
When is this media rights deal supposed to happen. That will tell the story about the future of the company.
Stop with these reasonable posts, AEW gonna be bought out by Papa H!!! :damn:

Oh Gawd here he comes!!!! :damn:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

IMG-5201.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Stop with these reasonable posts, AEW gonna be bought out by Papa H!!! :damn:

Oh Gawd here he comes!!!! :damn:

I'm not sure which mark you're talking about but Tony Khan is a billionaire, he's not losing sleep over people with cheese dust in their beards and you shouldn't either :mjlol:

If he wants the numbers to improve, however, he needs to do more in the way of story lines..

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure which mark you're talking about but Tony Khan is a billionaire, he's not losing sleep over people with cheese dust in their beards and you shouldn't either :mjlol:

If he wants the numbers to improve, however, he needs to do more in the way of story lines..
Stop lying to me!! :damn:

AEW is dooooooooomedd!!! All hail WWE!! All hail WWE!!! All HAIL WWEE!!! :damn: