TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

What was TK doing 😭

2M9wctL.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Khan probably got him on an NDA but if not :banderas:

Mark Henry was getting free money from the Khans, so I wonder why he's leaving AEW. Maybe he wants to focus on his son's athletic and academic careers.
In any case, good for that brother. I'm glad that he got paid, and that he's leaving on his own terms. :salute:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This is the type of over the top bad fukkery that makes wrestling wrestling though, as long as it's not an every night thing at least. :deadrose:

That entire main event was a circus but it was definitely wrestling, whether that's a good thing or not is up to the viewer I guess.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Disappointing numbers considering they did nearly 13K for Full Gear 2023 here, as well as 9600 for Dynamite in Jan 2023 and nearly 14K for Dynamite in June 2022. They did 4300 here the night before the Full Gear PPV for Collision but those same-town day before the PPV Collisions always sell like shyt (they did 3000 in Vegas on Saturday)

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Henry was getting free money from the Khans, so I wonder why he's leaving AEW. Maybe he wants to focus on his son's athletic and academic careers.
In any case, good for that brother. I'm glad that he got paid, and that he's leaving on his own terms. :salute:

Probably got tired of not being listened to. Got paid and got on down. Would be a good asset in NXT to teach big man psychology.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJF probably makes the switch post 30 like most big dudes in other promotions.

They gotta go to WWE at least once.

Most likely did a five year extension when they tried to do the worked-shoot shyt back in 2022. Not gonna leave probably til 2027 but he’s in a great spot, a true AEW original and can get over regardless of shyt booking.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: interesting....

Two women are suing kicker Brandon McManus and the Jacksonville Jaguars, alleging that McManus sexually assaulted them during the team's overseas flight to London last year, according to court documents obtained by ESPN.

The two women -- identified as Jane Doe I and Jane Doe II in the lawsuit filed Friday night in Duval County Circuit Civil Court -- accuse McManus of rubbing himself against them and grinding against them. They also accuse the Jaguars of failing to supervise McManus and failing to create a safe environment for staff serving the team.