TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Whats the difference between Claudio and Gunther as wrestlers?

Gunther is a better promo

Gunther carries himself as much more of a big star and plays his character better

Gunther is a better wrestler despite being about half the athlete (if that) Cesaro is. Gunther wrestles a style that makes him come off like a super heavyweight whereas Cesaro does more athletic stuff that can also undermine the size advantage he has over most other wrestlers.

if Gunther joined the BCC tomorrow he'd come off like the biggest star in the group :hubie:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Claudio literally looks exactly like the biggest action star in the world only taller and even more jacked

images
Biggest action star? Top 5 currently, I'll give you that at least.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Style of wrestling if I had to say.

Cesaro wrestles like he's 50-60 pounds lighter.
He wrestles and adapts to the opponent he's wrestling but can win in a myriad of ways. Just as all the great wrestlers such as Bryan D, Gunther, Bret, AJ, HBK, etc.
Gunther is a better promo

Gunther carries himself as much more of a big star and plays his character better

Gunther is a better wrestler despite being about half the athlete (if that) Cesaro is. Gunther wrestles a style that makes him come off like a super heavyweight whereas Cesaro does more athletic stuff that can also undermine the size advantage he has over most other wrestlers.

if Gunther joined the BCC tomorrow he'd come off like the biggest star in the group :hubie:
Disagree with a lot of this but i'll circle back later today
Biggest action star? Top 5 currently, I'll give you that at least.
I meant when Cesaro was in WWE. Rock/Statham been top 2 the past 10-15 years

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Trouble in paradise :sas2:
Just split the brands already with Dynamite and Collision. Would force them to use different talent
I still think the roster is too big regardless

Uh oh, AEW stans are melting down about this cause apparently Meltzer is a liar and a shill for WWE now even though we know it's the exact opposite :russ:
It's not even a super negative story. The roster is really bloated that is a fact and there are ways to fix it like a brand split no reason for anyone to be losing their minds over

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AEW star Konosuke Takeshyta has discussed his current spell with AEW and how his move to the US hasn't worked out as he had expected.

In a recent interview with "DDT Pro-Wrestling," the Japanese wrestler stated that he hasn't found anything enjoyable about his AEW run and has lost the joy of wrestling.

"Since arriving in America, if you were to ask me what I've found enjoyable, there's been nothing. In my heart, I've already thrown away the joys of wrestling," said Takeshyta. "Everyone felt like they're having fun wrestling here (in Japan). I didn't had any fun wrestling ever since I got to America. The effort was bearing fruit, but I didn't feel the enjoyment. It was the most mentally exhausting period in all 12 years of my wrestling career."

He added, though, that his matches have been well-received despite him not having fun in the ring. Takeshyta highlighted the challenges of wrestling in the US, asserting that the American audience may not be keen to watch an Asian wrestle on television.

"I thought hard work could cover for everything else before getting there. If I showed how good I am I could get more airtime, but there are other aspects that come to play when competing here (in America). Discrimination is not the word here but unfortunately there's a lack of space for an Asian person to be on a TV show watched by Americans," said the former KO-D Openweight Champion.

Takeshyta also talked about being frustrated after a match that he was scheduled to be involved in being cut from the show, just minutes before he was to enter the ring. He said that he used the disappointment as fuel ahead of his match at the UJPW All Together show, where he was involved in a six-man match. Takeshyta will hope to turn his fortunes around, perhaps starting at Double or Nothing, where he will be in an eliminator match against Jon Moxley for the IWGP World Heavyweight title.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Trouble in paradise :sas2:
Just split the brands already with Dynamite and Collision. Would force them to use different talent
I still think the roster is too big regardless

Uh oh, AEW stans are melting down about this cause apparently Meltzer is a liar and a shill for WWE now even though we know it's the exact opposite :russ:
It's not even a super negative story. The roster is really bloated that is a fact and there are ways to fix it like a brand split no reason for anyone to be losing their minds over

Not only is the roster big…..They’re constantly bringing in random unknown MFs who take away tv time from the guys already not getting tv time

Last edited: