TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Swerve finally got some payback...........AFTER 4 WEEKS!!!!!

Still doesn't change the fact that Tony is making Swerve look like a total chump.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Streets is saying there were CM Punk chants on dynamite?
This feels like the finger poke of doom. Their own fans are turning on them.
Get the crowd chanting for your top babyface who you fired after letting the anti draw goofs running the show slander and poke at him for a good 18 months with no consequences until he handled it himself. My thoughts too. This reminds me of wcw guys constantly trashing the company in their promos. It’s the company wide equivalent of Roman choosing to swing at Seth to be petty on Sunday instead of focusing on what’s in front of you. This is gonna hurt them bad in the long run.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:
Has anyone in AEW like Tony S came out and said Perry didnt cuss out 4-5 ppl at collision before all of this happened?
The only talent you still have signed that is involved in this you just made look worse and may get CM Punk chats anytime he shows back up in AEW.

Edit: Then apparently when the YB came out later to attack Pac they started chanting CM Punk too? What idiots.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
JD on his live stream unloading the cannon on Tony Khan :laff: I love when the marks turn on themselves

He says more people are watching his stream right now than there were actual people at dynamite tonight:laff: