TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The fact that this dweeb said he feared for his life over that shyt.

I feel bad for guys like Swerve, Ospreay, etc

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps

Yea, L for aew on this

:dead:

Shyts embarassing.

I only tune in to watch my favs and then I'm out

AEW is not making it long-term with Khan at the helm, why the fukk would you think giving promo to a wrestler who is with a company you're not on good terms with was a good idea?

And let's be honest this was likely more of the Bucks' idea than it was his, he needs to reign them in and put them in their place as a boss and stop being a fan boy.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
So was the point of that to show that Punk threw first or what? Even if its "fake" wrestlers are supposed to be tought guys, what was the point of this?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dead:

Shyts embarassing.

I only tune in to watch my favs and then I'm out

AEW is not making it long-term with Khan at the helm, why the fukk would you think giving promo to a wrestler who is with a company you're not on good terms with was a good idea?

And let's be honest this was likely more of the Bucks' idea than it was his, he needs to reign them in and put them in their place as a boss and stop being a fan boy.
What Tony needed to do was cut ties with the bucks ages ago. They’re poison in the locker room, can’t run a company, and actively drive away viewers. Now he’s stuck with guys who lose viewers running the company with him who ran off his #1 draw while the fans chant for someone they fired over the dumbest shyt imaginable.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

punkumad.png