TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
He just has no idea what makes someone appear dominant.
I wonder why :mjlol:
Expect a guy who spent all four years of high school getting stuffed into lockers to know anything about appearing dominant, brehs.

Tony Khan Aew GIF - Tony Khan Aew My Life Was In Danger GIFs

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
*Checks last post.* *Sees February 17th.*

Please come back breh. :mjcry:

We need your wit and humor!! :damn:
So I got negged by @THE 101 for this post, and it would be one thing if that was my last post before such neg, but it wasn’t. Why did he go back to that specific post and neg me when he could’ve just found my latest post and called me a “soft fakkit?”

BTW, before January 2019 (what happened during that time period btw?) @KateFabersBoyfriend had 1 post in this section. The things that make you go hmmmmm…. :jbhmm:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
So I got negged by @THE 101 for this post, and it would be one thing if that was my last post before such neg, but it wasn’t. Why did he go back to that specific post and neg me when he could’ve just found my latest post and called me a “soft fakkit?”

BTW, before January 2019 (what happened during that time period btw?) @KateFabersBoyfriend had 1 post in this section. The things that make you go hmmmmm…. :jbhmm:

Soft fakkit :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
My brain went straight to Hobbs :snoop:
Breh, Hobbs could be the FBA Bobby Lashley, but Tony Khan won't give him that big singles push.
Other than Samoa Joe, none of the big men in AEW are allowed to look like killers for very long. Wardlow (completely ruined at this point) keeps getting stop/start pushes, Shane TayGOAT is an enhancement talent, Brian Cage is a roided-up MAGA jobber, and Lance Archer is a nonfactor. Keith Lee had a spark when he first arrived, but breh has some major health problems (hope he gets better soon).
As far as the women, Nyla Rose could've been AEW's women's* division monster, but Nyla was stuck on YouTube most of the time. We could also add Jade Cargill to this list. Yes, she had a midcard title, but she was never allowed anywhere near the DMD division.

:dame:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh, Hobbs could be the FBA Bobby Lashley, but Tony Khan won't give him that big singles push.
Other than Samoa Joe, none of the big men in AEW are allowed to look like killers for very long. Wardlow (completely ruined at this point) keeps getting stop/start pushes, Shane TayGOAT is an enhancement talent, Brian Cage is a roided-up MAGA jobber, and Lance Archer is a nonfactor. Keith Lee had a spark when he first arrived, but breh has some major health problems (hope he gets better soon).
As far as the women, Nyla Rose could've been AEW's women's* division monster, but Nyla was stuck on YouTube most of the time. We could also add Jade Cargill to this list. Yes, she had a midcard title, but she was never allowed anywhere near the DMD division.

Aryan European Whites breh :wow:

I keed I keed before some dubsteppah goes "bububuub swerve and the good ones!!!"

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
As far as the women, Nyla Rose could've been AEW's women's* division monster, but Nyla was stuck on YouTube most of the time. We could also add Jade Cargill to this list. Yes, she had a midcard title, but she was never allowed anywhere near the DMD divisio

Statlander going suplexed by Riho :beli:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not a fan of Rose but the story writes itself. She should have been Goldberg squashing them bytches because she has man DNA. Or hell she could have been booked as a bodyguard for Britt Baker slaw ass for heat.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Thought AEW was about worker's rights. :ohhh:
About doing the wrestling business the right way.:ohhh:
Sure sounds like holding someone hostage in a contract knowing you won't use them but preventing them from eating as well as they could somewhere else if you just let them go :ohhh:
Hangman started all this bullshyt with Punk talking about this exact kind of point... and yet, here we are, with Khan locking people into contract, disallowing Jeff Hardy to leave when his contract should have been up because it was extended due to... *checks notes* an injury he sustained working with the people Khan hired and artificially pushes beyond their skill level.

I'm not a Perry Pologist but... if he wants to go, what the fukk do you lose? He's already in Japan. He's not going to go to TNA and be anything. He's definitely not going to the E. You're cutting off your nose to spite your face by continuing to pay this man his contract while refusing to let him on your TV and letting him double-dip by getting paid by NJPW too.

If anything, this spiteful babybytch shyt ultimately shakes out to Perry hitting a lick tbh. Paid twice to work once and use AEW not wanting him there to help him at his other job on top of it all :mjlol: