TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I'm starting to see it now,

WWE does not need Mercedes or Okada while AEW definitely needs them and it is why Tony Khan probably threw big bags at both of them. This announcement is probably the singing of one of them.

The crazy thing about this is the singing of big superstars will never matter unless they are put in good storylines. Once the honeymoon phase is over for these superstars debuts in AEW the viewers/ratings will drop.

Once AEW is able to consistently make matches have that big fight feel, that is when they will be great again.

I've been on this thought process for a hot minute now. WWE don't have to try and outbid tony because he doesn't need em, tony does tho

Signing them would be cherry on top of the already prepared cake for WWE
for AEW, signing them would be some of the final ingredients needed to bake the cake (please dont neg me for this saying i tried my best)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Rasslin & ribs! :leon:
Screenshot-2023-08-02-at-5.31.46-PM.png

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I only keep track of Dynamite, and can say you miss no story progression and absolutely no "oh damn I'm out of the loop" moments from not watching Collision clips. The only draw is possible good wrestling, but there's alot of that nowadays, so absolutely no reason to tune into that program.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Shyts gettin real out here :whew:

I didn't realize there was a new midget wrestling show. My mom was talking about it a couple weeks ago and I just assumed she saw some shyt on IG from the previous midget wrestling show or some indie shenanigans.