TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
TK is eating the Karma of mishandling his quality black talent to cater to these IWC neckbeards. Never forget how shytty he was with Swole and there's no reason Starks & Hobbs aren't in the main event scene but square ass #52 is :pacspit:.

Jade is being presented like the main event crossover star that she is now that she's out of there. All it took was a dope ass Rumble showing and handling her character with care instead of throwing her the Goldberg streak gimmick while taking a backseat to fukking Britt Baker.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#AEWCollision 1/27/24
P2+: 272K - Down 37% vs. last week

18-49: 66K (0.0 Rating) - Down 57% vs. last week

0.0 😭
Hey it did about what I thought. There's just no point in having talent wrestle on a show like that IMO. Give your team a night off and

It's a boom period.

For WWE.

It's almost like people want to watch wrestling matches that are compelling and based on the characters, not just random work rate you throw together on tv.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
TK is eating the Karma of mishandling his quality black talent to cater to these IWC neckbeards. Never forget how shytty he was with Swole and there's no reason Starks & Hobbs aren't in the main event scene but square ass #52 is :pacspit:.

Jade is being presented like the main event crossover star that she is now that she's out of there. All it took was a dope ass Rumble showing and handling her character with care instead of throwing her the Goldberg streak gimmick while taking a backseat to fukking Britt Baker.

Yet, when one of the good ones like Swerve get's a scrap than the dikkgobblers go "SEEEAA SEAAAA AEW IS FOR THE BLACKS" like fukk outta here. Folks are not stupid and can see bullshyt and through Tony Khan's vague night shift booking IYKYK. Jade should have been the one to put the damn promotion front and center, but "bangers", Starks should have been a champ or near main event pictures ala the good ole boys aka The Elite and Mox but "bangers", Hobbs should be presented as a larger than life commodity rather than a lacky.

Hell, Jay Lethal should be the grizzled vet to the game, instead of being a catering lacky.

See this is one of my biggest gripes with AEW. Not as a wrestling fan, marsupial, but a black person. The promotion seem like it caters to basement dwellers, than common folks. Shoot, WCW with all the racism in the back, at least booked the black talent with ease. And before I see the "whataboutism" involving WWE, we all know Trips ain't shyt :mjpls: , but he has an eye for marketing black talent as well as Hicklebottom.

A low point in Tony Khan's warped mindset because bangers. I remember when I tried to watch "Worlds End" with my wife and son, and my wife went "they look so small"

My son couldn't even get into the show besides the spotfests. By the time Swerve came in and Dustin pops up, we were more amazed by Dustin being brolic than fukking Swerve.

That is a problem. You need to put the emphasis on making the black talent marketable, and not low tier status. Jade popping up at the Rumble and waking up that shyt crowd spoke more volumes with night and day booking.

A man that embraces patience and does proper due diligence vs a man that just want to relive his visions of a PS2 memory card.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Considering his relationship with Jade and Punk, it wouldn't surprise me if Starks left once his contract was up.

Breh my mans on Twitter just eating Starburst and trying to get coochie, that's how outed dude is. Its a shame because Starks was something amazing in NWA POWERRR before the territory takeover. Dude should be booked for a blassic at All In or Out, not doing throwaway bangers on a show that sadly is forgotten because Big Bucks Phil got in his panties with Jungle Cac.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Hey it did about what I thought. There's just no point in having talent wrestle on a show like that IMO. Give your team a night off and

It's a boom period.

For WWE.

It's almost like people want to watch wrestling matches that are compelling and based on the characters, not just random work rate you throw together on tv.

Its like this....

All Tony has to do is just throw a story together, if its not a strong point...throw money at a booker. The dude marketing bangers, but not realizing the crowd is getting slim because there's more to wrestling than 5 stars.

One of the best matches I've seen was Bray Wyatt/Orton in an inferno match. Yes, it was gimmicked as all hell and the wrestlers were walking on eggshells trying to not get burnt to death. But the storytelling and production values made the shyt hit so good.

On AEW's end...the 4 way between the pillars was pure uncut classic, as it somewhat focused on the day one dudes, and while the story was ass, it produced a good ass match.

Meanwhile, we got random WCW Saturday Night main event matches as special attractions, like some poor saps in Savannah and Buttville County, Alabama knows what a Suzuki is :unimpressed:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet, when one of the good ones like Swerve get's a scrap than the dikkgobblers go "SEEEAA SEAAAA AEW IS FOR THE BLACKS" like fukk outta here. Folks are not stupid and can see bullshyt and through Tony Khan's vague night shift booking IYKYK. Jade should have been the one to put the damn promotion front and center, but "bangers", Starks should have been a champ or near main event pictures ala the good ole boys aka The Elite and Mox but "bangers", Hobbs should be presented as a larger than life commodity rather than a lacky.

Hell, Jay Lethal should be the grizzled vet to the game, instead of being a catering lacky.

See this is one of my biggest gripes with AEW. Not as a wrestling fan, marsupial, but a black person. The promotion seem like it caters to basement dwellers, than common folks. Shoot, WCW with all the racism in the back, at least booked the black talent with ease. And before I see the "whataboutism" involving WWE, we all know Trips ain't shyt :mjpls: , but he has an eye for marketing black talent as well as Hicklebottom.

A low point in Tony Khan's warped mindset because bangers. I remember when I tried to watch "Worlds End" with my wife and son, and my wife went "they look so small"

My son couldn't even get into the show besides the spotfests. By the time Swerve came in and Dustin pops up, we were more amazed by Dustin being brolic than fukking Swerve.

That is a problem. You need to put the emphasis on making the black talent marketable, and not low tier status. Jade popping up at the Rumble and waking up that shyt crowd spoke more volumes with night and day booking.

A man that embraces patience and does proper due diligence vs a man that just want to relive his visions of a PS2 memory card.
The size issues are DEFINITELY a problem. I agree. It's hard for me to take these guys seriously who look like they should just be working at the gas station down the street.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s the hard cam Breh :skip:
They saying they didn’t have any hard cams at the rumble so they could fit in more people

IMG-5009.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Considering his relationship with Jade and Punk, it wouldn't surprise me if Starks left once his contract was up.
Don't forget Starks's relationship with Cody:

"Ricky Starks has cited Cody Rhodes and Bryan Danielson as the main people he goes to for advice. Starks appeared on Gabby AF and was asked who he goes to for advice, naming Rhodes and occasionally Bryan.

“I talk to Cody Rhodes,” he said (per Wrestling Inc). “I don’t have anybody in the back to talk to… Yeah, the other person that I talk to when I can is Bryan, but that’s not that often.”

He concluded, But I don’t really have anyone that I talk to, or can go to for advice [in AEW]. It is what it is.”"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The size issues are DEFINITELY a problem. I agree. It's hard for me to take these guys seriously who look like they should just be working at the gas station down the street.

Its not even the size :dame: , its more of the persona and larger than life perspective that comes with the territory of wrestling.

For instance:

%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B3.jpg

This man is a prime example of a larger than life presence. Dude damn near putting CMLL on the map and probably one of the best professional wrestlers in the world. He's not overkill bulky to WWE's terms, but he has a superhero complex that AEW seems to be lacking.

c24543f8d40e67c1dda1c32ffbe9df0a.jpg

Dude was a embodiment of professional wrestling. Yes he wasn't some swole ass wrestler, but man....the dude had a aura that seems to be missing in wrestling.

Meanwhile:
1baab-16291898891454-800.jpg

How in the world I'm supposed to tell a casual fan that THIS is one of the best wrestlers coming out of AEW?

Even OC whose workrate is impeccable, I can't for the life of me put him on the top ten because the look of a Joe Schmo getting smokes from the gas station just reeks all over him.

Khan has wrestlers that have the look, but they are catering security, because deep inside he is a sorry, sad, little, pathetic embodiment of everything wrong with the business. A mark going broke trying to put the marks in the ring, in favor of marks that make up about 20 percent of the wrestling dollars. Guess where the other 70 is going :francis: