TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Sounds like TK doesn’t wanna pay Sasha’s “steep” asking price after all

I wonder how many millions he threw at ospreay who isn’t going to bring even 1 new fan to the product :jbhmm:

I don't think that's the entire truth, or he along with some of the AEW talent wouldn't have repeatedly hyped her up as if she was already signed all year. I think it's more that she doesn't want to be in AEW or doesn't want to be in a long term contract with AEW. And I doubt NJPW was paying her some ridiculous amount.

But if the price is high, he's right not to pay her because he's not going to get much value out of her booking the women's division the way he does.

I hope she goes back to Japan personally, I don't know who she'd wrestle seeing how Giulia seems to be heading state side, but she had some of her best matches there, and I want to see a Mercedes/Willow rematch at least.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

The Miz What Just Happened GIF - The Miz What Just Happened Oh No GIFs

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Sasha Banks is dope, but her and her stans delusional. She not getting huge money and booking like a CM Punk/Brock. She’s a star but she not a game changer.
Usually I'm for putting Sasha into realistic perspective

Look at it like this, it's like a bad sports team. Look at the Angels in baseball. Bad decisions for a decade, haven't been to the playoffs in 8 years with the two best players, blowing money on useless players etc. Because of that they lost their best player to the Dodgers last week. If they wanna attract anybody going forward they'll have to pay more than everybody else until the stench is gone. Otherwise why go when I can go to the Dodgers, Yankees, Mets etc

Tony's allegedly been overpaying people to not answer WWE for a while now, Sasha's doing what she's supposed to it's business

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'd also like to point out that I have no idea why disco inferno is getting so much hate after Tony's tweet

What he do to garner this much hatred?

They think he's a jobber so they can dunk on him.

If I'm disco I pull up on Tony and slap the shyt out him. These dudes are confirmed pussies but talk shyt on the net crazy.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Let's not forget him popping shyt on Impact :francis:

Dude was all for the smoke, and now he got a taste of the gas...he want to cop pleas.

Nah, you are going to fix this shyt by giving a coherent sober logical person the book :camby:
Breh, working with Impact was a huge opportunity that Tony Khan funbled, all because he tried to big time what he felt was a small-time company. Had Tony not ruined the partnership, then Impact could've been a great place for AEW's spot monkeys to learn timing, pacing, ring psychology, and how to work safely. Impact's Knockouts Division could've been used to support AEW's women's division, and there could've been one hell of a talent exchange! Remember, The Briscoes, the Bullet Club, the Good Brothers, RVD, Willie Mack, TJP, Bronson Reed, and more were all in Impact at the time!
Also, since Impact was rebuilding their relationship with NJPW & Japanese wrestlers were appearing pretty regularly on Impact, there could've been an annual three company Super Clash ( :flabbynsick: reference, I know) ppv. That would've been a REAL forbidden door!
All of that went down the drain because Shad Khan's kid doesn't play well with others.
:francis:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
It's the internet people are going to talk their shyt and Negative AEW news and gossip is popular and is going to get clicks, he's not going to win.

He just makes himself look unhinged and soft, even if he is in the right. But he clearly likes the attention, because I would have been logged off.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It's the internet people are going to talk their shyt and Negative AEW news and gossip is popular and is going to get clicks, he's not going to win.

He just makes himself look unhinged and soft, even if he is in the right. But he clearly likes the attention, because I would have been logged off.
This.
Internet rule #4 is to not feed the trolls. Tony Khan should really learn to use his ignore button. Everybody knows that most people who try to antagonize you online are insignificant nobodies, and should be treated as such. However, Tony can't resist his impulse to respond to his online critics.
Look at Disco's last tweet:

Because Tony Khan couldn't not respond, he's about to be a podcast punchline all week long.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh, working with Impact was a huge opportunity that Tony Khan funbled, all because he tried to big time what he felt was a small-time company. Had Tony not ruined the partnership, then Impact could've been a great place for AEW's spot monkeys to learn timing, pacing, ring psychology, and how to work safely. Impact's Knockouts Division could've been used to support AEW's women's division, and there could've been one hell of a talent exchange! Remember, The Briscoes, the Bullet Club, the Good Brothers, RVD, Willie Mack, TJP, Bronson Reed, and more were all in Impact at the time!
Also, since Impact was rebuilding their relationship with NJPW & Japanese wrestlers were appearing pretty regularly on Impact, there could've been an annual three company Super Clash ( :flabbynsick: reference, I know) ppv. That would've been a REAL forbidden door!
All of that went down the drain because Shad Khan's kid doesn't play well with others.
:francis:

200.gif

This is all karma at this point on how foul Dub did not only IMPACT but various companies. fukk the feeling sorry shyt. Dude actually had the keys to make something powerful in professional wrestling, but allowed his ego to get the most of him because "booker of the year". Dude conned the industry into believing that his product is the shyt and three chicken wings with quarter water on the side, only to just be NJPW with CZW violence. Dude crying on Twitter, but was all big dikk Chad when he ran through MLW's talent, took AEW's ace and their joshis, made Impact into his own personal outhouse during the worst period of professional wrestling, and made NJPW look more lame duck, than Inokism.

Now look at the karma aspect of it all:

• IMPACT making an impact and went back to the TNA roots
  • Japan going :camby: to outsiders (sure its a tactic to stop NXT Japan from happening, but still Khan no different from Crookied I Mississippi nose having Lavek)
  • MLW finally getting their due
It just frustrates me beyond belief that heads are literally SCREAMING at Khan and em because they want them to succeed. Hell, I want to embrace their shows on the level of DDT and em, but its Tony Khan and his idiotic dikkriders ala EVPs and the Dub heads. They don't want to adapt to change like old stubborn men, they just want workrate and lack of ideology.

• Most of the wrestlers don't listen to the OGs
  • No one pulling collars on the Women's division being in a shyt estate
  • Addressing the fumbling of Jade, Cody, Phil, and Pillman B Sure
  • You already know where we stand with the black folks booking (Swerve doesn't count because he's the good one :mjpls: )
Bottom line, this is all on Tony and em. Dude wanted the smoke, but can't take the fart of the enemy. Maybe, just maybe STFU...PUT DOWN THE PHONE AND WORK ON YOUR TERRITORY, INSTEAD OF GETTING MAD AT FORMER JOBBERS, OLD MEN, AND RANDOM NECKBEARDS BECAUSE THEY ARE COLLECTIVELY SPEAKING THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE BECOMING A CROCKETT.

Last edited: