TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sounds like TK doesn’t wanna pay Sasha’s “steep” asking price after all

I wonder how many millions he threw at ospreay who isn’t going to bring even 1 new fan to the product :jbhmm:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Sounds like TK doesn’t wanna pay Sasha’s “steep” asking price after all

I wonder how many millions he threw at ospreay who isn’t going to bring even 1 new fan to the product :jbhmm:

Didn't WWE also not want to pay her asking price as well? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Didn't WWE also not want to pay her asking price as well? (Correct me if I'm wrong)
That was rumored but she didn’t leave because of that. She left because of creative differences.

If she would have stuck around I’m sure they would have agreed on a new deal that would have been fair to both sides.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

So that’s what we’re going with? TK is so busy cookin up a storm it’s hard for the audience to keep up?
bushlaugh.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah Vikingo sucked ĺast night. When he's off he's way off. That's why I don't like the Rey Jr comparisons. When Rey was being hyped in the mid 90s he went out and hit his spots first time. If you're a spot guy and need 3 takes like KrypytoNate in the dunk contest it ain't gonna work.

Seen his work in AAA and yeahhhhh dude is basically an And 1 wrestler.

I don't mean that in a good way :francis:

He means well but less is more.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
That was rumored but she didn’t leave because of that. She left because of creative differences.

If she would have stuck around I’m sure they would have agreed on a new deal that would have been fair to both sides.
I thought the money was a part of it as well tho

Like in addition to creative, she allegedly felt she should’ve been compensated at Becky’s and Charlotte’s rate range, but was denied

Which is a reason why some of us feel Sasha will return sooner than later. Creatively and financially, Vince-led WWE didn’t quite see her value. Khan/Haitch-led WWE might be a different story

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I thought the money was a part of it as well tho

Like in addition to creative, she allegedly felt she should’ve been compensated at Becky’s and Charlotte’s rate range, but was denied

Which is a reason why some of us feel Sasha will return sooner than later. Creatively and financially, Vince-led WWE didn’t quite see her value. Khan/Haitch-led WWE might be a different story
Sasha Banks main eventing WM 37 was under Vince led WWE

I agree she should be paid more than Becky amd Charlotte