TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Lol I don’t think this Warner shyt is happening but if it did, why are people talking like AEW wouldn’t just land somewhere else? Lol

nikkas talking like they’d close up shop lol. I don’t think y’all understand how many things wrestling outperforms on tv

:heh:

What other major TV deal could they get if not Warner's?

Of course they could get a deal on some off brand channel but in terms of a major spot there's very few options for them.

But I do agree that they'll most likely just re-up with Warner and then Raw stays on USA.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What other major TV deal could they get if not Warner's?

Of course they could get a deal on some off brand channel but in terms of a major spot there's very few options for them.

But I do agree that they'll most likely just re-up with Warner and then Raw stays on USA.

I’m sure there’s plenty of stations that would want them on.

AEW isn’t profitable and could likely never be, that’s not gonna cease their existence lol. As long as Tony is rich, he’ll sink money into that shyt. Even if its next tv deal is an app. AEW ain’t going nowhere

drifter

Superstar
Daps
How's it a foregone conclusion other networks are even interested in AEW lol. If they were wouldn't you hear about them like FX, Amazon, USA, WB for Raw, CW for NWA/NXT, etc

It's uncharted territory because AEW's not on TV because it spent years bubbling up with steady viewership on a smaller network before WBD kicked the can & gave em a shot. It's on because one of Shad's friends worked some place who's not even there now

I don't think there's much interest for shows that lose 25-30% of viewership every week & whose total numbers get smaller every year, which is why you haven't heard anyone besides WBD. Mix in no stars, blood every week, drinking each other's blood, mangled limbs, language. Y'all know if he lost WBD he'd have to shop his shows around right, you know he'd have to show declining ratings on top of explaining that other stuff just mentioned too right?

Before somebody comes in with it "but ratings are outdated". Sure they are, and NFL's not getting new highs each year, NBA isn't using the ratings the in season tournament got to justify it next year, Fox didn't bring up how SD was supposed to get 5 mil for why it's leaving, etc

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure there’s plenty of stations that would want them on.

AEW isn’t profitable and could likely never be, that’s not gonna cease their existence lol. As long as Tony is rich, he’ll sink money into that shyt. Even if its next tv deal is an app. AEW ain’t going nowhere
He's only doing this because it's supposed to be fun like his e-fed was. That's what makes AEW different to promotions before

He hasn't had fun watching Cody take his gimmick across the street & make more money than ever, esp ain't had fun the past few weeks with Punk back. He was just melting down on Twitter like a month ago

Let's make a bet. He loses WBD he's not running the shyt on a app lol. It'll officially stop being fun for him at that point & he's closing up shop not long after. It's not a war & you're not on TV anymore :heh: